Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
LowBlowPodcast

Millennium Project discussion

So, basically, what you're saying is that you want to take over the world.

OK, guys, so I believe I've been able to successfully update the free agents pool. If by any chance there are mistakes in it (I will update the rosters with the recent trades tomorrow), let me know.

Free agency will open at 9 AM Eastern time Monday morning. Remember that you can only pick 1 wrestler every 24 hours. May the Games begin! :)

Question: if I want to use someone in a promotion "sponsor/owner" role, but not necessarily sign them, is that okay? Do I need to add them as a free agent?

I don't know if it matters but for event dates, I'm trying to stick with the actual 2000 calendar as opposed to using current dates/times.

Hey y’all,

I don’t visit the forum rooms much outside of the matches section, but my personal friend superkix brought this project to my attention as you all started drafting, and it’s very cool. 

I’m wondering how you all would feel if I threw my hat into the proverbial ring and joined late. I know most of you have rosters between 30-35 and have already started posting your intros and what not, and with that - I have a couple of ideas in my head that wouldn’t necessarily step on any toes or regions. 

Since many of you are also still signing individuals from a deep Free Agent pool, I would also propose and accept drafting a limited number of people for myself each day for the draft few days, so as to not step on anyone’s plans. (Say something like 6 per day over 5 days or 8 per day over 4), etc. I’ll draft my locations first as well and allow a spell of time to pass in case there are objections. 

You can all obviously vote no and no hard feelings or anything - or suggest other steps for me to take for inclusion. Let me know your thoughts when you can. 

Thanks. 

I don't see any problem with that, considering that we have plenty of wrestlers in the database. I don't see why anyone else would object either but if some people want to say something, go ahead.

Would anyone object to @ohheylook choosing right away 25 wrestlers to start his roster and then starting the free agency the day after he made his picks? I just want to be sure there aren't any objections. Personally, given that we've all chosen our core roster and we're only completing them, I think it's only fair to allow him to do so so he can get to his free agency thing ASAP.

I think that's the best thing to do at this point. We've all had our 30 rounds of pics and then a lot of pics already this week, 25 gives him a chance to get something started and then doing the free agency with us starting tomorrow morning is a good way to jump right in to the systems that we have in place.

Good idea. I'll temporarily freeze free agency starting now until ohheylook sends me his roster. Once I get it, we'll resume free agency.

Yes, I'm gonna update the database right away and unfreeze  free agency.

Being that I live on the other side of the world, and so “4pm” means so another  12 hours away, are we able to post free agency picks again now?

No, technically, in 10 minutes, you can start again. I say "1 pick every 24 hours" but in reality, it's 1 pick each day.