KawadaSmile

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, tallmike said:

Dijak just wiped his tweets, so he's likely in. And one of the masked people on Raw was Kacy Catanzaro because they don't have anyone else that size.

Wow. I didn't even pay attention with the size thing and everything.

And considering how Dijak has seemingly been written off a few weeks ago in his match with Karrion Kross, it would make sense that he'd be one of the stable members.

20 hours ago, sek69 said:

Bray at least has a cool mask (I am an unabashed Tom Savini mark and will hear no argument on this), Seth has no redeeming qualities whatsover.

Genuinely glad to see some of y'all coming around to good sense. I was losing faith in this place after y'all spent a year and a half fantasy booking Seth to beat Brock for the belt before they were stupid enough to actually do it.

45 minutes ago, SomethingSavage said:

Genuinely glad to see some of y'all coming around to good sense. I was losing faith in this place after y'all spent a year and a half fantasy booking Seth to beat Brock for the belt before they were stupid enough to actually do it.

Weren't you fantasy booking Braun to be world champion? How's that working out for you?

50 minutes ago, SomethingSavage said:

I don't want to speak for everyone here but I would wager that was more due to people tiring of Brock (or wanting someone other than Roman beating him) than anything Seth brought to the table.

I've been pretty vocal in my opinion that Seth is a great tag wrestler miscast as a top singles guy.  The structure of most WWE tag matches means he has to tone down his bullshit enough to have good performances.

59 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

While Dakota winning was the best decision, I just can't stop thinking about Triple H saying "oh there's a reason for everything" when she lost the title to Charlotte and got pinned by Io.

Watching Triple H just try to explain the decisions with Charlotte alone would be entertaining enough. 

In fairness with the Cole thing, he was cheapshotted while being held down by a load of officials, getting kicked in the head by a man who's job was apparently to kick things really hard. It's not like McAfee beat him up in a fair fight, and a punt to the head has been established as a death move in WWE cannon by years of Randy Orton.

The real question is why they're bothering with Kross when Ridge Holland already feels like the beast they should be pushing to the moon. 

20 minutes ago, cm funk said:

And I'm an NFL fan.  Not as diehard as I used to be for a variety of reasons, but far from casual.  If I give zero shits about this jabroni, who the fuck does? 

He's apparently big with the frat boy Barstool Sports crowd. But even assuming those are the kind of fans you want to attract, I can't imagine this appealing to them. More likely they'll have a laugh for a few minutes over their guy beating up a fake pro wrestler and then go back to sexually harassing female sportswriters on Twitter.

But it gets better. Now uncle Paul is issuing a challenge on itty-bitty Adam's behalf. LO-fucking-L.

https://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/article/triple-h-pat-mcafee-adam-cole-takeover-xxx-espn-get-up

@KawadaSmilegot it right: last night's angle was good in getting McAfee over as an obnoxious heel, but having a part-time wrestling commentator call your longest-reigning NXT champion an elf makes Cole look even goofier than he usually does. He came across as having a tantrum. To say nothing of the toxic fans McAfee will bring with him.

O'Reilly wrestling again surprised me, and not in a good way.