Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 09/14 - 09/20 Nearly all of our biomes are burning

KawadaSmile

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching on delay since the Steelers played on Monday Night Football (I'm part of the problem on multiple levels), and they are really blowing this Retribution deal. That promo made it too obvious who was under the masks, and unless someone of name value is put with them for credibility why would anyone care and/or see them as a threat.

WTF happened with the finish of the Asuka/Mickie match? It almost came off like the ref went into business for himself. Not like I was expecting Mickie to win, but it was quite the fart of an ending for what was a fun little match.

Also lol at Zelina walking right in after being a manager and starting a program with the champ. It is funny when she gets into a promo and her NOO YAWK voice comes out. 

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

WTF happened with the finish of the Asuka/Mickie match? It almost came off like the ref went into business for himself. Not like I was expecting Mickie to win, but it was quite the fart of an ending for what was a fun little match

I gotta rewatch it, but Mickie looked totally out 

I thought she was just selling the spinning backfist, but I suppose it could have been  flash knockout.  If so, good on the ref for spotting it. I've always been of the opinion the backfist is lowkey one of the more dangerous moves in wrestling just because the person doing it isn't facing the person taking it. Either you have to make it really fake looking to be safe or risk drilling someone in the face or head full force. 

Cole was such a goof stumbling over Ivar's injury saying he had hurt his "cervical", almost thought he was gonna say "cervix" for a moment.

47 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Are you guys for real? The singlet is an improvement.

I agree but it did come off like he swapped out Mark Henry's gear for a plus size version of Owen's. 

Did I miss the show where Adam Pearce got promoted from random backstage office geek to de facto GM?