Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 09/14 - 09/20 Nearly all of our biomes are burning

KawadaSmile

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Pedro Pascal's brightest moment in television was in Game of Thrones and I believe most of us know why. I guess it makes sense that he would want to have his head intact after all.

I had no idea what you were referring to since I don't know the name of pretty much anyone apart from Emilia Clarke. Oh, ok, you mean *that* scene. I'm not that easily offended by violence in movies, but I was repulsed and appalled by this shit and it is exactly one reason why I always thought GoT was a completely ridiculous show, very poorly written, using gratuitous, complacent violence, torture and rape scenes to get a buzz (not to mention swerves, bro, that Vince Russo or M. Night Shyamalan would be proud of). Completely unecessary gory shit and psychological violence that I really did not want to watch. Game of Thrones is the most overrated show ever. Good for hate watching indeed (from the very start), while fast-forwarding the most repulsive torture/rape scenes. Gotta love how every woman was naked and flashing tits and ass all the time in the first few seasons then got dressed up like nuns in the later ones because, ya know...

I do laugh my ass off at all the young couples who named their daughter Dany or Danae because she was such an inspiring empowering and whatnot female figure... and then... wooops, didn't see that ending coming.:lol:

9 hours ago, Log said:

Aren’t those rumors from some random-ass youtuber?  I ain’t buying it. 

Well yeah, it could be BS (though I think there was some official statement about focusing on new characters which led to her speculation I guess).

But I just thought it was funny to bring up in the context of talking about carny businesses. Hollywood is as carny as it gets, but with more money and better production values.

8 hours ago, SirEdger said:

The Alliance at Survivor Series 2001.

Perfect.

2 hours ago, El-P said:

I do laugh my ass off at all the young couples who named their daughter Dany or Danae because she was such an inspiring empowering and whatnot female figure... and then... wooops, didn't see that ending coming.:lol:

Man, THAT was the most Russo-esque shit they could've possibly pulled with her.

20 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Man, THAT was the most Russo-esque shit they could've possibly pulled with her.

Come on, she was obviously fucked up in the head from the start. It's not like the heel turn came from nowhere, she had the messiah syndrome since day 1. But she sure turned batshit insane in no time though, not exactly playing subtle of anything. :lol: All because John did not want to exchange body fluids with his aunty anymore... (well yeah, ok, that's Russo too ;) )

Just now, El-P said:

Come on, she was obviously fucked up in the head from the start. It's not like the heel turn came from nowhere, she had the messiah syndrome since day 1. But she sure turned batshit insane in no time though, not exactly playing subtle of anything. :lol: All because John did not want to exchange body fluids with his aunty anymore... (well yeah, ok, that's Russo too ;) )

I guess that the end goal there was not the main issue, but it would be like a booker burning through months of storyline build just so he could capitalize in the next big PPV.

There were like two seasons worth of build that they just..... did not care about.