Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
KawadaSmile

WWE TV 09/14 - 09/20 Nearly all of our biomes are burning

Also, people online are talking about how Ciampa and Gargano just don't do it for them anymore. I think it's fair, specially for Ciampa. He feels like he's been there for over a decade when in fact it has just been five years. 

I would say both NXT and Ciampa would benefit from parting ways. 

Not even sure why Ciampa is still there, he publicly stated (correctly) his body couldn't handle a main roster WWE schedule and he's beyond played out in NXT. 

I mean obviously he's a "keep him so no one else can have him" guy, but  he's just spinning his wheels.

10 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Post 2015 Brock still has some bangers, tho. The Rey, Balor, and Daniel Bryan matches are wayyyy too good.

Brock's only banger post-WM31 was the AJ match in 2017. The Rey match was so awful that I turned off Survivor Series in disgust immediately afterward. That was the point where I decided I had no desire to ever see Brock again because the Suplex City crap had damaged him beyond repair.

I'm not ashamed to say that I liked the 4-way at SummerSlam 2017 and, though it was way too short to ever be considered rgreat, the Lesnar/Samoa Joe match from Great Balls of Fire was fun. 

I also thought that his run in the Royal Rumble this year was excellent until he got eliminated. Seeing him toss fools around was the Lesnar that I still generally find more captivating and exciting than about 95% of the rest of the roster.