Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - September16, 2020

MoS

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

AFAIK Ive is not even signed to AEW, right?

No which is telling in itself. Tay leapfrogged her.

Anyway speaking of signings. I am reading everything into them calling Ben an AEW newcomer - as well as him wrestling on the special obviously.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please no. No MMA match on pro-wrestling shows.

As far as Tay Conti, she has terrific potential, and I like her game already with all the funky submissions, but at this time she's still green as fuck. Let's not act like she's Mariko Yoshida already. Which is why AEW should bring girls like Serena Deeb, Sarita or Cheerleader Melissa. Need some more veterans.

50 minutes ago, El-P said:

Which is why AEW should bring girls like Serena Deeb, Sarita or Cheerleader Melissa. Need some more veterans.

I would absolutely love to see all three of those girls get a shot. Though I suppose it would depend on whether or not Sarita wants to get back into the ring.

I thought Serena looked great when she appeared the other week. I haven't seen Melissa since LU ended, but she was always a treat as herself or as Mariposa.

If they are going to continue to bring in girls from the Joshi scene, I would really like to see Miyu Yamashita from Tokyo Joshi Pro get a shot. She has impressed me every time I've seen here.

On 9/18/2020 at 2:05 PM, SirEdger said:

The lack of bringing in LuFisto in this discussion is absolutely repulsive and appalling. I'll never stress enough how it's a travesty that LuFisto never had the opportunity to work a major promotion.

Is she even still active? I thought she retired due to health issues a while ago.

25 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Is she even still active? I thought she retired due to health issues a while ago.

She had a bad fall climbing the stairs 2 years ago, she did retire and then just changed her mind going on to wrestle extensively in 2019. 

This is type of thing has always been an issue with Lufisto: 

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/lufist-clears-medical-history-after-being-informed-one-big-ones-won-t-sign-her

Has given plenty of people in the industry ammo who thinks she's untrustworthy or temperamental.