Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 09/21 - 09/27 Liverpool and Bayern are just gonna dominate European football, aren't they?

KawadaSmile

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Honestly Liverpool had a STACKED midfield last season and then they add Thiago Alcântara (his father was a beast, maybe even better) and Diogo Jota? Bayern adds Sané? Disgusting.

Looking at the super young mega talented Dortmund roster, in two or three years they might be the team to beat.

16 minutes ago, Robert S said:

Looking at the super young mega talented Dortmund roster, in two or three years they might be the team to beat.

History has shown us that if Bayern is a stacked WWF roster, Borussia Dortmund is one of those indies that's oozing with talent, but are also ripe for the picking.

Seriously, they took Lewa, Gotze, and Hummels from BVB alone. Schalke lost Neuer and Goretzka to them. Another BVB double souns unlikely, even if the talent is there.

Lewa's performance at the 2013 UCL finals against Bayern would be like the top indie champ no showing the main event just to sign with the big leagues.

Just now, Robert S said:

And they have Jude Bellingham!  That kid is going to be a superstar.  His father (Mark) used to play for my local non-league side and was a ridiculously prolific goalscorer.

Just now, C.S. said:

There's hopeful optimism, Bubba, and then there's whatever this is.

Look, the Raw Women's Division needs them both. They are a much easier fit than Dio, Dijak and that other clown.

You can insert them into a tag program against ShaNia or Liv and Ruby, or have them face Asuka.

Also lol

no shit

2 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Look, the Raw Women's Division needs them both.

No disagreements here, but they have Bianca Belair and look how much they've done with her.

Oh wait...

P.S. I'm sure it will sadden all of you as much as it does me, but I removed the Mauro Ranallo pic from my signature and replaced it with his catchphrase in a much less obtrusive text format.

14 minutes ago, sek69 said:

btw why would WWE reward the group terrorizing them for weeks with a contract?

What better punishment than having to be part of Raw every week?

The bad acting, awful scripts, listless commentary and fake crowd noise make this sound like a cut scene from Smackdown vs Raw 2005

3 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

But man, the way Naomi and Bianca are treated is gross

Surprised they weren't made a tag team.

Yeah, yeah, I know, that sort of thinking sounds like the old racist chestnut of let's pair the two people of color together because we don't see them any other way - typical WWE - but I actually feel they'd be an exciting and dynamic combination. 

And it's not like the WWE Women's Tag Team Division has much else going on.

2 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

I still believe.

But man, the way Naomi and Bianca are treated is gross

IMO it's worse how they use fans taking up for her on social media as a talking point for heels in promos. Like how dare she spark something in folks that make them want to see her succeed.