Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 09/21 - 09/27 Liverpool and Bayern are just gonna dominate European football, aren't they?

KawadaSmile

Take any interview on a WWE podcast with a block of salt, folks. Guaranteed at least half of it is in character and blurs the lines.

Besides, Roman was saying RAW is a cheeseburger and SD is fillet mignon. That if fans prefer a 'fast food' story like a cheeseburger, watch the red show. If anything, he was being critical of RAW (in character, IMO) and many would agree with him on that.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

"My brother SLAPJACK." My fucking sides. You know what, I respect his commitment to playing this lameass gimmick completely straight without trying to be self-aware and winking at the audience.

Well, CM Punk is a punk-ass bitch for going after young wrestlers who have zero leverage. 

Yes, the gimmick sucks, but it's different if you or I go after it - no one cares what we think - vs. Punk, who is an elder statesman that today's wrestlers grew up idolizing. 

It's cowardly bullshit by Phil Brooks, pure and simple. 

19 minutes ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Supposedly, they're thinking about moving to an amphitheater in Tampa. But there are also rumors of them starting to travel again. 

Not a fan of that option, considering the uptick in infection in half of the United States. If they move to that amphitheater in Tampa, fine; they'll be outdoors just like AEW with Daily's Place and you won't run any more unnecessary risks of another outbreak like they're dealing right now at the PC.

5 minutes ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Supposedly, they're thinking about moving to an amphitheater in Tampa. But there are also rumors of them starting to travel again. 

Indiana has gone to their full reopening phase. I think that includes fully attended live events. They should just run it as a loop for a while.

And by should, I mean all of this is absurd and terrible.

42 minutes ago, MoS said:

Does anyone remember that crazy rumour from years ago when Roman was main eventing WM for the first time against Brock, about how Afa and Sika were furious that the finish got changed and wanted to beat up people backstage.

You can see Sika say something like "We won't take this lying down" to Roman at the end of WM34.

Actually it was wm 31 where Sika was apparently upset at the finish of Brock/Roman. It was reported that Roman was under the assumption he was going over until the morning of the show (Mania 31) until they changed the finish late and Sika got upset.

but yeah maybe they were upset at the finish of 34 as well. Can't remember that

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

Some of them old dogs can still kick ass. I bet Meng and Barbarian also have old man strength.

Bless Lexi. She is saving that Fiend angle.

Also, they're finally using the Thunderdome in a good way to progress a storyline too. Fully invested in this angle, especially after the dagger Alexa was shooting at Heyman & Roman when they came out.

On 9/25/2020 at 5:28 PM, FMKK said:

Eh, he's dunking on a shitty gimmick on Twitter. It's not like he killed someone.

Not singling you out, @FMKK, but attitudes like this are why people are assholes and the world is such a crappy place.

It's always a shitty bullying tactic to punch down - as CM Punk so arrogantly and lazily does over and over again - instead of punching up.

It paints Phil Brooks as a bitterly insecure man when he has very little reason to be either. 

Edit: Punk is a saint compared to Ryback though...

Ryback about Vince McMahon:

"He just created a platform as a human circus that he modified from his father. The guy is a piece of s---, can't stress this enough. World will be a better place when he passes. This isn't wishing death, but stating an opinion I believe to be true."

WTF?