Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
KawadaSmile

WWE TV 09/28 - 10/04 Roman Reigns is the Tribal Chief of the World Wrestling Federation

MOS beat me to the punch!

They have all tested negative, but this is a precautionary move by WWE.

RAW is going to get hit hard if this is true, with some or that roster being roommates or partners with NXT talent, and all the moving around between the two shows. AFAIK, the only SD talent affected is Nikki Cross, who is married to Killian Dain.

I wonder if McIntyre and Hurt Business will have to sit out. Hurt Business had a match with Retribution last week, with McIntyre helping to lead the charge against them to close the show.

Truthfully, most of RAW should be out for the next two weeks.

Just now, Tenese Sarwieh said:

Remember when Daniel Bryan went out of his way to make Drew Gulak look serious? those days are gone.  

On the other hand, Gulak is making tons of money while participating in silly, light-hearted skits.

3 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

On the other hand, Gulak is making tons of money while participating in silly, light-hearted skits.

I have no problem with it as long he's not complaining on how he's being used. 

59 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

This opening segment is something, huh.

Randy saying he doesn't have to beg anyone and that he'll get another title match because he's Randy Orton was refreshing (if not unintentional) honesty in WWE booking at least.

8 minutes ago, Tenese Sarwieh said:

I have no problem with it as long he's not complaining on how he's being used. 

For sure. Dude's making bank without risking his health. I'd be envious of his position - and comedy acts usually have a good shelf life.

Oh hey they are getting one step closer to seeing people exchange naked pics I am not comfortable with that.

Murphy is a creep going after 19-year-old Aliyah Mysterio. I'm sure The King approves wholeheartedly.

Aleister Black shoulda wrestled with the eyepatch. He's back to being "just another guy" without it.

24 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Aleister's new theme kinda sucks

Didn't they have to replace all the CFO$ themes? I would assume his old one was one of those.

This storyline sucks.

If Murphy really wanted to win over Aliyah, he'd walk away from the match instead of, ya know, beating the shit out of her brother.

But I guess Aliyah is supposed to be an idiot or naive child, or both. 

Not to mention if you want to avoid the creepy connotation of Murphy macking on a 19 year old, the last fucking person you want to put in this story is Jerry Lawler.