Pro Wrestling Only

NXT Takeover from the CAPTIOL WRESTLING CENTER

sek69

So they remodeled the PC to make it like the Thunderdome and Full Sail had a weird baby. Walls of video screens and about 100 people in the crowd live.  

Naming it the Capitol Wrestling Center (and using an updated version of the CWC logo) is a good way to market it to the over 50 demo that is their most loyal audience I suppose.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some questions for tonight:

- Will "good rassler" Kyle O'Reilly win the title despite never not being a draw at any level? NXT has kind of given up on caring about that stuff. Yes, it's a new match, but new doesn't necessarily mean fresh or compelling. If there's a story-driven element at play with the Undisputed Era, it could get interesting. Otherwise, Zzzz. Jey Uso says people ask him, "Which one are you?" I ask myself that about Kyle O'Reilly.

- Why is Velveteen Dream still on the roster? Will KUSHIDA squash his ass and send him packing?

- Who will the mystery person be? (Bo Dallas? Ember Moon? Bobby Roode? Chad Gable?)

- Most importantly of all: How will NXT surive without the GREAT Mauro Ranallo, especially when he inevitably joins AEW? They should've paid The Voice of a Generation™ that sweet-ass Mauro Money™ to keep him!

Damien Priest has done nothing for me so far. "He is tall" is about all I can really say about him.

Remember when Gargano matches were events? Feels like years ago.

Gargano and Ciampa are beyond stale in this setting and desperately need a call-up. 

40 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Some questions for tonight:

- Will "good rassler" Kyle O'Reilly win the title despite never not being a draw at any level?

- Who will the mystery person be? (Bo Dallas? Ember Moon? Bobby Roode? Chad Gable?)

KOR is possibly the best member in UE, if we are being honest.

Also, Bo Dallas coming back would rule. He still is one of the best champs NXT ever had.

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

Also, Gargano and Ciampa moving to the main roster would just kill them.

Yeah, but staying in NXT and getting staler and staler in that setting is also killing them.

Time to make a move. They can always return to NXT in a year or two.

I do not like the looks of this card. But I also don't want to watch the 49ers live at 5 PM, so I might as well check out this card. I haven't loved the main NXT roster for a bit now, and the guys I like (Thatcher, Lorcan) aren't on it. I don't even think there's a tag title match, right? Just a bunch of singles matches? I don't like that. Nevertheless:

https://segundacaida.blogspot.com/2020/10/nxt-takeover-31-live-blog.html