Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/05 - 10/11 Jimmy Buckets had the best single performance in NBA Finals history

KawadaSmile

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, NintendoLogic said:

Everything the Field touches turns to shit, so him moving to the other brand is an unqualified good if you're a Roman fan. Plus, Seth moving to Smackdown hopefully means they're nipping the Aalyah storyline in the bud before it really goes off the rails.

Pun intended!

But yeah, Wyatt/Roman is basically the worst thing you could do at this point. A Seth feud would be bad, but not mind-numbingly bad.

I can see Rollins challenging for the IC belt first, though.

Seeing the "rules" for the draft (totally asinine btw) I was reminded of how bad last year's was with the cheesy war rooms and non-sensical picks.  The only good thing about it was the FOX robot, but I think he might be furloughed this year

The draft has never really been good, or made sense.  And they inevitably screw both shows up.

I've been liking Rollins okay recently after years of not digging him too much, but here's what I'd do with him honestly (and maybe where the WWE is going with him if he does go to SmackDown?)....

- Shows up on SmackDown for a couple weeks. Maybe some backstage moments with Roman, reminding him that they used to run the company together and without Heyman. By bringing up the "good old days" and teasing a crowd-pleasing Shield reunion, this would sorta make Rollins a tweener/face, a friend trying to bring their friend back to his "old self." Obviously this goes against Rollins current gimmick, but it isn't unheard of to have this happen when a character jumps from RAW from SmackDown (see Charlotte).

- Roman destroys Rollins. 

- Rollins goes off-screen for awhile (paternity leave) and when he comes back, you can either bring him back on RAW as the heel character (which is actually what he's been the best at) or if the crowds are behind him, as a face to try to get revenge on Reigns on SmackDown.

Basically, put Rollins on SmackDown for the sole purpose of establishing heel Reigns even further as a badass with no allegiance to family or his old Shield buddy. Accomplish that in 3-4 weeks and give Rollins a much-needed break from TV. 

3 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

Everything the Field touches turns to shit, so him moving to the other brand is an unqualified good if you're a Roman fan. 

I actually think they could use The Fiend really effectively with The Big Dawg High Chief Roman Reigns. Stupid Bray can cut one of his dumbass "The Fiend is coming, let him in while I ramble for 20 minutes promos" & Roman could just no sell it entirely. Then the Fiend shows up doing his b-movie bullshit & Roman can just bust him in the mouth & lay him the fuck out. Just like when Goldberg squashed that jobber.

Take no shit Roman with the Arrive, Wreck Shit, Leave gimmick is cash & turning The Fiend into just another warm body in the path of his Samoan Destruction would really cement him as the top guy, especially with Brock Lesnar AWOL.

Of course they would never do something like that & it would drag on for four months with them trading wins & having to sit through "spooky" Fiend bullshit.

I wouldn't even be shocked if Vince was to do that. That'd be a typical move on his part. I'm probably in the minority on this board on this but this is my favorite angle going in WWE right now and I'd be so pissed if we don't get a proper payoff just because Vince changed his mind on a whim, as he usually does.

30 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

I'm probably in the minority on this board on this but this is my favorite angle going in WWE right now and I'd be so pissed if we don't get a proper payoff just because Vince changed his mind on a whim, as he usually does.

Nah, I'm a fan too. I won't try to claim it's the greatest angle ever or anything but it has me wanting to see what happens next which nothing on WWE TV (that doesn't involve Roman) has done in a while.