Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/05 - 10/11 Jimmy Buckets had the best single performance in NBA Finals history

KawadaSmile

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, C.S. said:

So, Otis/Mandy remain split, and now New Day has been split?

Seriously, WTF is this company's problem?!

Look I can't say for sure about why they decided to split Otis/Mandy, BUT New Day being split is.... not exactly a bad choice?

I mean, they have been pushing it as something serious and Big E's push has been going on for quite a while. Capping New Day's return with a title victory and different brands is possibly going to come into play later.

All of that would be well and good, except that all three members of New Day have expressed a strong desire not to split up. The company basically said "fuck you" to them. I'm sure E appreciates the push, but he'd probably appreciate it a whole lot more if he could share it with his best friends.

It's been what 7 years since they formed? It's time for a new start. I'm just glad they didn't have them turn on each other like I thought would happen.

So I guess with New Day going to Raw and Bianca going to SD, that means the Street Profits are going to SD. First round pick Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin is funny. MVP is really the breakout guy of 2020 in WWE. Those guys were on the brink of being fired and now they have a push on Raw thanks to MVP and the Hurt Business. It's kinda amazing.

7 hours ago, SirEdger said:

I loved that MVP teased on Twitter recruiting Naomi to the Hurt Business the minute she was announced to be drafted on RAW. That's definitely something that I'd like to see, especially if they keep that feud with Retribution going.

Naomi vs Mia Yim or Mercedes would be really fucking good.

If she uses the look she had when she came back in the Rumble, then it's going to be even better.

So Talking Smack confirmed 5 other draft picks

-Drew Gulak went to Raw

-Humberto Carrillo stayed on Raw

-Kalisto is staying on Smackdown

-Buddy Murphy went to Smackdown

-Tucker went to Raw

Tucker's career is pretty DOA but he might find his feet in Raw Underground. We are getting the full Mysterio saga on Smackdown instead of Raw. Gulak is versatile enough to roll with the punches and his matches on Main Event might be fun enough.

8 hours ago, Coffey said:

Are Alexa Bliss & The Fiend still on the same show?

They're gonna be drafted on Monday. I think it would be plain dumb for WWE to split them up right away as they barely got started with their alliance together but like I said multiple times this week, it would be par for the course with WWE to do such a thing.

1 hour ago, rovert said:

So Talking Smack confirmed 5 other draft picks

-Drew Gulak went to Raw

-Humberto Carrillo stayed on Raw

-Kalisto is staying on Smackdown

-Buddy Murphy went to Smackdown

-Tucker went to Raw

Tucker's career is pretty DOA but he might find his feet in Raw Underground. We are getting the full Mysterio saga on Smackdown instead of Raw. Gulak is versatile enough to roll with the punches and his matches on Main Event might be fun enough.

So I take it that WWE is probably deciding to swap the Rollins/Murphy/Mysterios angle with The Fiend/Alexa one for RAW? Is that a better fit for RAW in your opinion?

2 hours ago, SirEdger said:

So I take it that WWE is probably deciding to swap the Rollins/Murphy/Mysterios angle with The Fiend/Alexa one for RAW? Is that a better fit for RAW in your opinion?

I know you weren't asking me, but IMO I think this is a better fit for both shows. Raw has historically been the more sports-entertainer-y show and the Fiend's antics seem to work better in that environment. 

Rey seems a better fit on Smackdown as well, so it appears to be a good move for all concerned.

Oh, I perfectly agree with you. This is the kind of storyline that I feel would have more attention on RAW then Smackdown. With the buzz being all about Roman and his new Tribal Chief thing, I think it's good for each show to have that one angle that will generate buzz because Retribution isn't doing it right now. As much as The Hurt Business is doing their damndest to make it work and the addition of Ali as their leader will probably inject a bit of life in this, I still believe that having The Fiend & Alexa over on RAW doing their thing will accomplish that same buzz.

I don't know if eventually, the endgame could be to have The Fiend vs Drew for the WWE title but in the meantime, I also hope Nikki Cross moves to RAW as well so they can wrap up that angle and further the dynamic between The Fiend & Alexa....And now, I'm for some reason fantasy booking a mixed tag between The Fiend/Alexa and KO/Nikki.