Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Hell in a Cell 2020 - Family Feud

KawadaSmile

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excited for Bayley and Sasha to be fighting side by side against the Raw brand next Friday.

Seriously though. It is a bank holiday over here and the show is starting an hour earlier as our clocks change before the US does. So I will be at least better able to enjoy it. Only five matches announced so far also so hoping for a breezy show that I am not bleary-eyed for the main event for.

I hope Usos eventually end up joining Reigns as six man matches with the Dynasty vs Bryan, Owens & another partner would be fun. 

I've had the Network free for months now - I won some Twitter thing - but it expired recently.

This PPV looks strong enough that it got me to re-up, and I'm pretty cold on the product in general.

I was actually debating it earlier, and then I realized I used to pay $30-$50 for PPVs with crappy cable box video quality issues, so $10 is a steal for this show and everything else I get along with it.

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

I don't reaaaally mind it as he's not sitting in catering like others (please do something with MOJO), he is able to have some interesting skits and has some entertaining matches every now and then.

The problem is, he's in the "sports-entertainment" division now, and he's not going to out-(sports) entertain R-Truth.

11 minutes ago, C.S. said:

That means Drew vs. Randy is probably main eventing. Why?

Tired of Vince's "Raw is automatically better" fetish. 

I would be stunned if that is the main event over Bayley vs Sasha Banks

So wait according to Heyman not only is Uso kicked out of the family but he is also Roman Reign's slave

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

Either the ref is a terrible actor or he's begging Jey Uso to quit for...reasons.

Basically he wants Jey to quit because he knows that Roman is going to kill him unless it happens.  It doesn't make Jey look tough but that was the main argument I had with having the rematch to begin with