Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Hell in a Cell 2020 - Family Feud

KawadaSmile

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Bayley/Sasha was a tremendous match worthy of the best built feud we've seen this year.  Very likely a classic with a crowd but probably the best match under the company's umbrella during COVID along with KOR/Balor.  

Curious how they keep them apart and on the same show on a week to week basis but that's a problem for subsequent Fridays.  This was terrific.

I ran through the Bayley/Sasha match. I think it was the sort of thing that wouldn't work if it was anyone else, but they made a bunch of contrived weapon/prop set up just seem naturally like the moronic stuff they'd do. I'm not sure that's a good thing in the grand scheme, but it worked for the match.

1 hour ago, C.S. said:

If Otis still had the case, Orton winning would make a lot more sense.

How did Otis lose the brief case, what happened?

I thought they were going to do something like put Otis & Mandy on both shows & Otis use the brief case cash-in to switch shows to get back with Mandy or some shit.

12 minutes ago, Coffey said:

How did Otis lose the brief case, what happened?

I thought they were going to do something like put Otis & Mandy on both shows & Otis use the brief case cash-in to switch shows to get back with Mandy or some shit.

There was a trial on Smackdown - "Law and Otis" - with JBL as the judge. JBL was bribed by Miz and ruled that Otis had to defend the briefcase against Miz tonight at the Hell in a Cell PPV. Tucker smashed Otis in the head with the case, turned heel, and Miz took advantage of the interference to win the match and Money in the Bank briefcase. Tucker's excuse was that he was tired of Otis getting the spotlight, tired of carrying Otis, and Otis cannot "tie his shoes" or "function" without Tucker. 

26 minutes ago, C.S. said:

There was a trial on Smackdown - "Law and Otis" - with JBL as the judge. JBL was bribed by Miz and ruled that Otis had to defend the briefcase against Miz tonight at the Hell in a Cell PPV. Tucker smashed Otis in the head with the case, turned heel, and Miz took advantage of the interference to win the match and Money in the Bank briefcase. Tucker's excuse was that he was tired of Otis getting the spotlight, tired of carrying Otis, and Otis cannot "tie his shoes" or "function" without Tucker. 

So The Miz now has the Money in the Bank briefcase to cash-in? I'm... not sure that's much better. I don't think there's a big batch of people clamoring to see another Miz world title reign. :D

Thanks for the summary. 

Harrison Ford's first on-screen role was as a bellboy. The story goes that after doing his scene, Ford said to the director, "How did I do? Did I look like a good actor?"

The director replied, "Yes, you did. The problem is, you were meant to look like a bellboy".

I post this because I've seen others saying Roman looked like a good actor tonight.

10 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

THIS WAS FUCKING AWFUL

fixed

Seriously, I am used to turn down the volume of my TV to tune down the announcers, now I have to turn down the volume to not hear the terrible acting by the wrestlers? Why does a 30 minute wrestling match have as much talking as a Shakespeare play? Also, why to the tease us by having Jey come out fully dressed in white when there is not a chance to see any blood (especially in a match that should have blood, going by pre PG-era wrestling logic).

14 minutes ago, Robert S said:

fixed

Seriously, I am used to turn down the volume of my TV to tune down the announcers, now I have to turn down the volume to not hear the terrible acting by the wrestlers? Why does a 30 minute wrestling match have as much talking as a Shakespeare play? Also, why to the tease us by having Jey come out fully dressed in white when there is not a chance to see any blood (especially in a match that should have blood, going by pre PG-era wrestling logic).

This. WWE is obsessed with this shitty melodramatic ACTING in matches when you can just as easily tell the story without it.