WWE TV 10/26 - 11/1 Afa and Sika endorsed the Usos getting beat up

KawadaSmile

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, El-P said:

But that's TYRANNY !!!

And yeah, we have the same kind of bullshit "thinking" here too, and we're gonna get on lockdown again for it, people are useless selfish idiots and complotists.

In all honesty tho, it wouldn't be so bad if it was just a bunch of clueless dummies partying.

NXT, in possibly the weirdest development in wrestling, has become a QAnon haven. It's not just that they are stupid when it comes to basic prevention measures, they outright DENY it. It's the flat earth crowd on steroids. Reject science, embrace the orange god.

Also, regarding Thunder Rosa, why would she drop the belt if she could go to AEW? Couldn't she keep it if that was the case?

7 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

NXT, in possibly the weirdest development in wrestling, has become a QAnon haven. It's not just that they are stupid when it comes to basic prevention measures, they outright DENY it. It's the flat earth crowd on steroids. Reject science, embrace the orange god.

Yeah, that stuff has been so odd. Hey, at least I learned the very existence of that QAnon shit (great heel stable name though) because of it. Not sure I needed to learn the existence of this stuff though, I'm already getting way too depressed by the stupidity of human beings right now....

7 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Also, regarding Thunder Rosa, why would she drop the belt if she could go to AEW? Couldn't she keep it if that was the case?

Maybe she can reclaim her belt from Deeb on AEW TV that way. Not seen losing, only seen winning. Dunno. I really hope she goes to AEW though, she's terrific and they really need workers like her (who can work and who carries themselves as stars) now on the division.

18 hours ago, sek69 said:

Serena Deeb just won the NWA women's title tonight, Dave mentioned WWE is interested in Thunder Rosa.  Can't wait for her to tear it up in NXT then become the token woman in a stable on the main roster they'll lose interest in and job out in weeks.

Meltzer also four months reported WWE was interested in Tessa.

I've no idea were Meltzer got this info from but Thunder Rosa to WWE is unlikely. The real story should come out soon.

Well if she was signing with AEW she wouldn't have needed to drop the title, especially considering Deeb's already signed with AEW. 

I would assume the Tessa buzz fizzling might have been due to her not wanting to travel too far away from Daga and get put in covid jail.

8 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I would assume the Tessa buzz fizzling might have been due to her not wanting to travel too far away from Daga and get put in covid jail.

Not that she burnt her bridge with everyone in talent relations/decision-maker that matters years ago on pretty much an individual basis. 

Things might change given the rate of change in Pro Wrestling. But it isn't happening anytime soon.

5 minutes ago, rovert said:

Not that she burnt her bridge with everyone in talent relations/decision-maker that matters years ago on pretty much an individual basis. 

Things might change given the rate of change in Pro Wrestling. But it isn't happening anytime soon.

True but we all know the people Vince wants the most are the ones who are the most "feisty".  I could see him wanting to sign her just to prove he can reign her in.

Meh, it's not like he's not using Facebook - which is the bigger social network.

2 hours ago, sek69 said:

Considering he's from a country that has done a much better job handling things, I'm not surprised he's getting fed up. 

Well, the IIconics are from Australia too, right? They don't seem to be very careful based past social media activity and stuff

1 minute ago, El-P said:

...for boomers. Which is WWE's audience basically, so, oh well.

Not just boomers, tho. From what I read in this chart here, Facebook *is* the top social media in the world. Like, considerably bigger than Twitter.

Just to give Brazil as an example: we currently have slightly over 200 million people, and 130 million of them use Facebook every month. That's ten times more than the number of Brazilian Twitter users.

Point being: he still has a bigger crowd on Facebook - zoomers, boomers, millenials. People from all walks of life and countries.