MoS

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, hammerva said:

I mean the only even remotely negative thing I can say about that video package on the main event is that it is really really hard to not want Kingston to win.   

In my opinion either Eddie or Darby Allin has to win a belt tonight.  If neither happens which I figure is happening unfortunately it doesn't say much about AEW

I think Darby wins. Unless they mean to bury him, it really felt like Cody was underestimating him.

17 minutes ago, Coffey said:

That neckbreaker was awesome. 

Does Serena do the old Konnan Tequila Sunrise? It looked like she was setting that up earlier. I always loved that move.

Yeah, that's the Tequila Sunrise. Honestly Id love Konnan to show up in AEW eventually and reunite with Santana & Ortiz... And either DIamanté & Ivelisse or Thunder Rosa when she eventually makes the move (come on now, eventually she will).

I would not bet on Eddie to win (would love it) but I *believe* he can, which makes the match. I absolutely believe Darby wins tonight.

Yeah, honestly, there's something in the air tonight as far as big PPV feel, I'm legit excited. Gotta watch it tomorrow morning though.

(oh Allie :wub:)

It's still super early in the night but so far, this PPV has impressed the shit out of me. I'm really enjoying myself.

Darby looks like a star. I LOVE the tree look with the paint. LOVE. If they're announcing a new AEW video game on the 10th, I hope this look is one of the outfit options for Darby.  

darby.jpg