Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - November 18, 2020

MoS

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

Billy Gunn is listed at 6'3" and Dustin at 6'6".

Are we to believe this dude pulled out a tape measure while being screamed at? Height alone isn't going to be enough to determine who it was since all 3 could be reasonably considered to fit the bill by just eyeballing them.

1 minute ago, FMKK said:

Seeing it said that some of this video work is done by DDP's company so he seems to be the guy in question.

He replied to someone asking if it was DDP in a way to indicate it was, so I suppose that is proof enough. Weird how everyone jumped to conclusions solely based on him stating a height though. 

21 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

Billy Gunn is deceptively tall. Hiroshi Tanahashi looked like a child next to him when they wrestled on the New Japan show in Long Beach. Regardless, DDP owns Comeback Studios, which has produced videos for AEW, so he seems to be the most likely culprit.

It is true that Billy seems taller than what's listed. I always thought myself he was 6'5"

58 minutes ago, FMKK said:

Guy is posting about this on Reddit now and answering questions. He said that Cody told him he was cool with him now so idk if it's just DDP or whoever using Cody's name to threaten and bully the guy or what.

Yeah  it really seemed Cody was unaware of others invoking his name to bully this guy, which is an extra layer of shit on this story. Guy's getting an extra layer of gaslighting by being told Cody hates his guts only for him to be cool with the guy when he is face to face with him.

It's really fucked up if the smiling, happy yoga man who saved the life of wrestling's worst drug cases turns out to be a bullying/gaslighting sack of shit.

Watching this weeks show I'm reminded how much I missed Pac, and how crazy that it's been years since his WWE heel turn and run as cruiserweight champ where the bastard character first took form.  It's crazy how little he's actually wrestled in the last 5 or so years, but when he's around he's one of my favorites.  Kind of reminds me of Kid Kash back in the mid 00's when he was killing it but when he was in WWE you had to watch Velocity or whatever to see it.....when Pac was out of WWE he went a long time without wrestling (due to their bullshit) then it was UK and Dragon Gate....then he's in AEW as a top guy and the fucking pandemic hits.  He was rusty against Blade....but I can't wait to see him back in the mix now

I'm still confused with the Perez Hilton tweet. Is he saying Perez is a n-word who's also a f-word? To my knowledge dude isn't black so that would mean he can't even racist properly. 

Also that "wrestling custom" video is probably the least creepy thing women are asked to do for those and she probably enjoyed taking a break from being asked to poop in a box or whatnot. 

I mean no one should be racist of course, but it amuses me when people are apparently so racist/dumb/both they just throw out any slur they think of regardless of it actually applies to the person they are racist-ing. 

Like I even got  called the n-word once at my job and I'm the whitest white guy who ever whited.