KawadaSmile

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

My bad, I started a thread at the same time....was afraid maybe you had to move into a bunker. 

no worries bubba, lost track of time after i my aerial silk class. shit's tough

59 minutes ago, MoS said:

Bron wants his own Last Dance documentary, brother

can't wait for all those spicy gossips during his first cleveland stint

First Raw in months that I managed to stick with for more than about five minutes and I enjoyed it a fair bit more than I thought I would. Riddle/Sheamus and Lashley/Lee were rather good. I didn't find the production (excessive lighting, wall of virtual fans, camera work, shite commentary) to be as distracting as usual and the show overall felt reasonably coherent. The Lana push seems awful though.

22 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Brian Cage in the comments giving support. I'd wager he doesn't know about all the Proud Boys/Perler/Q stuff and is all on the persecuted Christian stuff.

AEW rasslin' darling can't possibly be a QAnon asshat - news at 11. 

2 minutes ago, C.S. said:

AEW rasslin' darling can't possibly be a QAnon asshat - news at 11. 

Well it's certainly possible, he just doesn't seem like the type of dude  that knows much beyond how much he just benchpressed. 

Less "I'm an AEW fanboy" and more "I don't think my man here pays attention to anything that didn't happen in the gym"

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

Well it's certainly possible, he just doesn't seem like the type of dude  that knows much beyond how much he just benchpressed. 

Less "I'm an AEW fanboy" and more "I don't think my man here pays attention to anything that didn't happen in the gym"

Well, I didn't think you were fanboying, but that is how the post sounded in general. 

If even one person gave a single shit about Drew Wuertz, this would be bad news for WWE.

Fortunately for them, he's a total nobody.

I realize he had a wrestling career, but not one single person had any feelings about him transitioning to a ref role when he got to NXT, so it's not like he was missed in a more prominent position. "He used to seem like such a cool guy on that indie rasslin' documentary" is about the best I've heard said about him.

On top of everything else, he's lying about his role in the company too. He's trying to portray himself as just a lowly developmental referee being picked on by meanies on the internet rather  than a talent liaison who is in charge of booking folks for one off appearances. 

You'd think WWE would have shot his ass into the sun for giving Riddle's accuser gift wrapped proof of her legal claims, but instead they seem content to allow him to turn their farm system into Q pit.

43 minutes ago, sek69 said:

On top of everything else, he's lying about his role in the company too. He's trying to portray himself as just a lowly developmental referee being picked on by meanies on the internet rather  than a talent liaison who is in charge of booking folks for one off appearances. 

You'd think WWE would have shot his ass into the sun for giving Riddle's accuser gift wrapped proof of her legal claims, but instead they seem content to allow him to turn their farm system into Q pit.

Never underestimate what a white, Christian man will do to make himself look persecuted.

Also, Riddle's wife commented on the post and offered him support.

Was told on Friday things were coming to a head with Drake and tweeted the same. And that WWE would wait a distance so that Bix wouldn't get the credit.

I suspect he was reprimanded when he rolled up into work Monday morning and then logged into socials and ripped Bix. 

20 minutes ago, rovert said:

Was told on Friday things were coming to a head with Drake and tweeted the same. And that WWE would wait a distance so that Bix wouldn't get the credit.

I suspect he was reprimanded when he rolled up into work Monday morning and then logged into socials and ripped Bix.  

What happened with Bix and Drake?