Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TLC - The Last Chance for 2020

C.S.

ZSGt7a4.jpg

Universal Championship Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match: Roman Reigns © (with Paul Heyman) vs. Kevin Owens 

WWE Championship Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match: Drew McIntyre © vs. AJ Styles (with Omos) 

Firefly Inferno Match: "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt (with Alexa Bliss) vs. Randy Orton 

Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler © vs. Asuka and Mystery Partner

Smackdown Women’s Championship Match: Sasha Banks © vs. Carmella

Raw Tag Team Championship Match: The New Day [Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods] © vs. The Hurt Business [Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin] (with MVP)

Pre-Show Kickoff match: Chad Gable, Otis, Daniel Bryan, and Big E vs. WWE Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn, King Corbin, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Cesaro

After being on the WrestleMania pre-show vs the Miz some years ago, Wade Barrett gave an interview to PowerSlam saying the boys working PPV pre-shows didn't think it was a demotion, and in fact considered it a great honour to be in the pre-show, because the company was trusting you to bring in those last-minute buys.
I hope DB, Big E, Cesaro and crew know how highly they must be regarded.
(Yes, Wade's interview was vomitous as a whole.)

As far as Brucie goes, there's basically two ways. Either he's exactly what he has always been accused of being (before a large crowd began to buy his bullshit when the podcast got hot), a transparent yes-man who gives Vince what he wants. Either he's complete shit as a booker, as this stint demonstrates in spades. Either way, he's been totally exposed.

1 hour ago, El-P said:

As far as Brucie goes, there's basically two ways. Either he's exactly what he has always been accused of being (before a large crowd began to buy his bullshit when the podcast got hot), a transparent yes-man who gives Vince what he wants. Either he's complete shit as a booker, as this stint demonstrates in spades. Either way, he's been totally exposed.

He's both. He's a total yes man giving Vince what he wants but he's also an absolutely terrible booker. I don't know how anyone ever bought his shit because he's not even a particularly good liar on top of being a bad booker.

Overkill. It's all overkill in WWE matches. Owens has been powerbombed through this and powerbombed through that and superpunched and speared and everything else on top. Noticed it in Dunne/O'Reilly the other night, too, not that it's anything new. None of it matters.

It's like a basketball match that ends 160-159. Yes, there's plenty going on, but only one of those points matter. 

5 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Not that I want to speak ill of the Head of the Table, but why is my man out there looking like he's wearing the wrist support I use at work to avoid carpal tunnel?

Because he's the Head of the Table, and if the Head of the Table wears a wrist support to avoid carpal tunnel, wearing a wrist support to avoid carpal tunnel is cool. BELIEVE THAT!

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

I'm not saying Roman should have lost here, but it's funny how nearly all WWE storylines end with In the End, The Heroic Babyface Failed. Yet I'm sure it's still a mystery to them on why they are hemorrhaging viewers. 

Especially when it's so formula. I like Kevin Owens but he's the guy you throw in there to job to the champion. It makes it impossible to invest in the story when you know he's losing from moment 1.

5 minutes ago, Mad Dog said:

Especially when it's so formula. I like Kevin Owens but he's the guy you throw in there to job to the champion. It makes it impossible to invest in the story when you know he's losing from moment 1.

Speaking of which, Orton is clearly losing since he's completely covered.