Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 12/21 - 12/27 Happy Holidays! Mario Odyssey is pretty fucking great!

KawadaSmile

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Owens and Reigns will have a steel cage match this Friday?! I don't get it, was the TLC just the prelude? Should a TLC match with no fans in attendance ever be a stage-setter for another gimmick match? Am I 65 years old and yelling at a bunch of clouds?

1 hour ago, Mad Dog said:

Odyssey is truly a great game. I feel the Switch is the perfect adult system because you can walk away and come right back to what you were doing. 

Yessss it's so damn helpful and it seems like such an obvious thing to implement.

I wish they would just cut to the chase with this program. I want to see Sheamus vs Lee already.

3 hours ago, MoS said:

Owens and Reigns will have a steel cage match this Friday?! I don't get it, was the TLC just the prelude? Should a TLC match with no fans in attendance ever be a stage-setter for another gimmick match? Am I 65 years old and yelling at a bunch of clouds?

They're loading up Smackdown because it's coming on right after a NFL game. They're also doing an IC title match with Zayn-Big E and Asuka/Charlotte defending the women's tag titles.

I see by the tumbleweeds that RAW is holding everyone by bated breath tonight! :lol:

5 minutes ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

They're loading up Smackdown because it's coming on right after a NFL game. They're also doing an IC title match with Zayn-Big E and Asuka/Charlotte defending the women's tag titles.

I see by the tumbleweeds that RAW is holding everyone by bated breath tonight! :lol:

It's just three hours of nothing. Like many of the Marvel movies.

2 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Hey RAW's taking a back seat for me because my team is playing on Monday Night Football, even if they are currently pooping all over themselves.

Damn bro the Steelers are really gonna be one and done after going 11-0 that's wild.

11 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Damn bro the Steelers are really gonna be one and done after going 11-0 that's wild.

It's crazy, as long as I can remember they're good for one "I can't believe they lost to THAT team" a year but this is something else. Never saw a team go from unbeatable to barely looking like they belong on a field in like a week or two.

3 hours ago, Mad Dog said:

Odyssey is truly a great game. I feel the Switch is the perfect adult system because you can walk away and come right back to what you were doing. 

I grabbed a Switch a couple years back, but could never get the hang of the controls and ended up giving it to a cousin.  Too many years invested in PS3/4/5 muscle memory for this old man to learn new tricks.