Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - December 30, 2020

MoS

1 minute ago, Al said:

I assume the kid in the mask is Brodie Jr. maybe it’s me but I’m wary of his grieving process being so public.

From all accounts, the boy lives and breathes wrestling. It’s probably great for him tonight to have his mind on something fun for just a little while. 

5 minutes ago, Log said:

From all accounts, the boy lives and breathes wrestling. It’s probably great for him tonight to have his mind on something fun for just a little while. 

4 minutes ago, hammerva said:

I mean Brodie Jr absolutely loved being at wrestling show.  The idea of not allowing him to be at at any AEW show much less a memorial show of his father is actually much much worse

I get that and I understand. Im just wary. 

I was hoping the Eddie Kingston would get to talk about Brodie since he was great friends and an incredible history.   Hell you can let Eddie talk about him for 30 minutes and only a few would bitch about it 

I know it is off topic and it is Florida but these shows can't be that comfortable in December.  Granted better than the shows at 90 - 100 degrees a couple months ago

Okay Britt really got me on that with the "Big Rig" 

Orange giving -1 the palm was so damn good.  

I don't know what to say here. Call me a mark, call me a gullible joker, call me a naive fan, call me whatever. What I do know is today's show broke me down and made me cry on multiple occasions. There have been a lot of wrestling deaths, but the last time I experienced anything close to this was when Eddy died. 

Nearly every segment made me emotional, and a lot of them made me weep openly. I don't even know why. I couldn't tell you. All I know is, they did have that effect on me. The final video package just killed me, man. I have no logical explanation for it. It just killed me. 

Rest in power, Brodie, you absolute stud.

32 minutes ago, Coffey said:

I'm honestly surprised the thread has as few replies as it does. I thought this was going to be like the biggest AEW show to date, discussion wise.

Speaking as someone who is usually very active in the weekly threads, I was just too overwhelmed with emotions and trying to find excuses for my tears lol. I genuinely, at this moment, don't remember the last wrestling show that made me this emotional.