Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 04/01 - 10/01 Steph Curry is sensational

KawadaSmile

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiseman is going to be good. Great, maybe, even. If he develops & the Warriors get Klay back healthy while keeping Steph & Draymond, they're going to be title contenders again.

As far as WWE is concerned, I heard tonight is another Legends gimmick. While NJPW is doing Wrestle Kingdom & AEW is apparently doing some sort of reverse territory thing & trying to get all the non-WWE promotions aligned & working together. Which is both crazy & something I never thought I would see in my lifetime. 

Wrestle Kingdom spoilers:

Now that Ibushi is world champion in NJPW & Kenny Omega is world champion in AEW... and AEW is already working with NWA & Impact... it's going to get very interesting. Plus you have Moxley's vignette from last night as well.

3 minutes ago, Coffey said:

As far as WWE is concerned, I heard tonight is another Legends gimmick. While NJPW is doing Wrestle Kingdom & AEW is apparently doing some sort of reverse territory thing & trying to get all the non-WWE promotions aligned & working together. Which is both crazy & something I never thought I would see in my lifetime.

Let's see if this will work out better then similar attempts in the mid to late 80ies.

2 minutes ago, Robert S said:

Let's see if this will work out better then similar attempts in the mid to late 80ies.

Now seems like a good time to try. WWE doesn't feel unstoppable anymore. If anything, they feel complacent, even without the pandemic. Patterson & Briscoe are gone. Vince is older. They're publicly traded. Saudi looks to have blown up in their faces & their ratings are tanking. So now seems like a good time to try.. something. 

When are their Fox & USA contracts up for renewal?

43 minutes ago, sek69 said:

So if you're WWE and you honestly believe the legends stuff is a draw, why would you have a segment like this opening it up to kill off any interest someone checking it out would have.

Literally turned RAW off after less than five minutes after starting the show with that New Day/Miz horseshit. Who the fuck thinks that's entertaining? Even kids aren't going to be into that shit nowadays. They have cellphones & YouTube.