Pro Wrestling Only

Best match you ever saw live in person?

joeg

19 hours ago, joeg said:

Correctly me if I'm wrong but you're a DC/Baltimore guy too? And you made it out to Cali for King of the Indies?!? That's awesome!

And you were a regular at ECW, JAPW, and ECWA for decades I would love to hear what your list is like.   

DC for years (we are in Denver area now), I am from the Bay Area originally which is how I went to the KOI, timed it with a visit home. Don't think I ever went to an ECW show (might have gone to one in DC, but can't remember for sure). Went to a bunch of OMEGA shows in North Carolina in addition to Northwest Indies. I wrote up on top that my top five are some order are

Santo vs. Park in Atlanta

Corino vs. Homicide

Callihan vs. Finlay

Hashimoto vs. Corino vs. Steele vs. Knight

Rey Jr. vs. Low-Ki

I am sure I am forgetting some of the ROH shows, I also tend to mix together shows I was at, and shows I saw on tape. I think I was live for Aries vs. Samoa Joe where he won the title, but I am not positive.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at WrestleMania X, so I got to see the Bret vs. Owen and HBK vs. Razor matches live... but I was 6, so I don't have the strongest memory of them and probably couldn't have appreciated them enough at that time.

I was also at SummerSlam 2002 and both Brock vs. Rock and HHH vs. HBK were really good live.

I attended a ton of ROH events from 04-08 and the two matches that stand out the most: Joe vs. Kobashi and Bryan vs. Morishima I. I would actually say those two matches are probably the best I saw in person.