Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 01/11 - 01/17 Ben shat the bed, good. Mayfield having a good playoff game? Hmm

KawadaSmile

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, sek69 said:

Gotta admit it's cracking me up that they're doing an angle where Ric Flair is the one being sexually harrassed for a change. 

WWE in 2021 : run a sexual harrassement angle where the victim is a 70+ year old womanizer, of course.

Also WWE in 2021 :

7 hours ago, sek69 said:

Y'know, maybe this wasn't the best week to have Jaxson Ryker's RAW debut.

Fuck, my joke early on was way to close to home !

NXT was really good. Xia Li gives me Kevin Von Erich vibes in that half the time I can't tell if she's just working snug or knocking the shit out of people. 

Also I know it comes from a good place since he played such a role building NXT, but it's starting to come off weird that they still do all the Dusty stuff when their goal in existing now is to do damage to the company Dusty's actual kids are both involved in. 

I haven't been watching but Pearce was obviously a bait and switch to try and generate some interest and get people talking.  Seems like it worked kinda, because it seemed to get more interest as an angle than just booking a LMS with Owens would have

I figured they'd get out of it just having Owens run in on the contract signing and sign it himself.  WWE has done that a couple times over the years and it's been deemed official.  Complete bullshit of course.  I'm not sure if "matches are subject to change" is any better.  They've never really explained why Adam Pearce is in this authority role in the first place

It's definitely way better than rushing Goldberg into a babyface v. babyface match out of nowhere, then mistiming the big angle, only to have his opponent test positive the following week.  So on the scale of current WWE I'd say this Reigns-Owens stuff is an A+