Pro Wrestling Only
Dr. Dunk

Looking to start a project starting in 1980

3 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

I am going to try and duplicate the roster from Maple Leaf Wrestling in the early 80s as best I can but that is mostly because it was a really strong group.

I'm going to try and make something that FEELS like Texas right before WCCW starts, but may not have the exact same guys.

Gonna continue to go over the board next with veteran Jim Wilson aka The Avenger

Stampede will next pick Dutch Mantel in the 5th round and would like to use my 6th round pick to draft Bobby Jaggers to form the Kansas Jayhawks, please.

Mid-Atlantic is doing the same thing and our 5th round pick will be Terry Gordy, 6th round pick Michael Hayes to put the Fabulous Freebirds together.

Just now, Dr. Dunk said:

Mid-Atlantic is doing the same thing and our 5th round pick will be Terry Gordy, 6th round pick Michael Hayes to put the Fabulous Freebirds together.

Thread Killer is up 2X

Okay, so we're back to me then with the rush on tag teams. For #6, I will select Jake Roberts. Then to start round #7, I will select the tag team of the Dynamic Duo, Tully Blanchard and Gino Hernandez. So I'd be skipped for #8. 

I'm telling you, I'm trying to see what I can do with a different group of guys than the usual Stampede crew ;)

I know, but it's really, really different. We're almost at the point where I'm going to start doing some odd stuff, but man, I've got some room to make up.

30 minutes ago, BRobb123 said:

Okay, so we're back to me then with the rush on tag teams. For #6, I will select Jake Roberts. Then to start round #7, I will select the tag team of the Dynamic Duo, Tully Blanchard and Gino Hernandez. So I'd be skipped for #8. 

The tag team would be 2 picks still. Do you want Roberts still and have Blanchard & Gino as you 6th & 7th pick?

So I was trying to do Roberts as my #6, then do the Tully & Gino tag team starting at #7 the same way the Jayhawks and Freebirds were done for round five I think it was. Does that make sense? So that would take up my #8.