Pro Wrestling Only

Looking to start a project starting in 1980

Dr. Dunk

2 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Next pick for Stampede is "No Class" Bobby Bass in round 11

I never would have guessed that the first pick on my draft list that would get picked by somebody else first, would be Bobby Bass of all people.

If I had known he was going to be a hot commodity I would have drafted him earlier. :lol:

Anyhow...

For my 11th Round Pick, Maple Leaf Wrestling selects: The Destroyer

The #12 selection is: Mr. Fuji

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The Thread Killer said:

I never would have guessed that the first pick on my draft list that would get picked by somebody else first, would be Bobby Bass of all people.

If I had known he was going to be a hot commodity I would have drafted him earlier. :lol:

Anyhow...

For my 11th Round Pick, Maple Leaf Wrestling selects: The Destroyer

The #12 selection is: Mr. Fuji

Hey, you're the one who told me I wasn't drafting enough guys who worked in Canada! :lol:

Back to the task at hand, Stampede will select The Crusher

I have to go out for a few hours and I won't be around for a while, so I am going to announce my next two picks ahead of @SirEdger

If I pick somebody he wanted to pick, he can appeal my pick and we can negotiate something...but I don't want to hold things up, so I will preemptively announce my next two picks, I hope that is okay and will help keep things moving.

Maple Leaf Wrestling selects:

#15: Whipper Watson Jr.

and

#16: Dominic DeNucci

2 hours ago, The Thread Killer said:

I have to go out for a few hours and I won't be around for a while, so I am going to announce my next two picks ahead of @SirEdger

If I pick somebody he wanted to pick, he can appeal my pick and we can negotiate something...but I don't want to hold things up, so I will preemptively announce my next two picks, I hope that is okay and will help keep things moving.

Maple Leaf Wrestling selects:

#15: Whipper Watson Jr.

and

#16: Dominic DeNucci

Fine with me.