Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Royal Rumble 2021

Jmare007

I'm only watching because of Bryan and I already accepted the fact they are gonna book him to lose in a ridiculous way so he can have a "redemption" storyline or a heel turn going into Mania.

But anyway, here's the card

Universal Champion Roman Reigns vs. Kevin Owens (Last Man Standing Match)
[IMG]

WWE Champion Drew McIntyre vs. Goldberg

[IMG]

WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Charlotte Flair & Asuka vs. Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax

[IMG]

Royal Rumble Match

[IMG]

Royal Rumble Match

[IMG]

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Strummer said:

The women's tag title match has been moved to the pre show

YEAH !!! I can watch Charlotte and/or Nia concuss an opponent on Youtube !

15 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

For the women, I say Taya Valkyrie will be a surprise entrant in the Rumble.

Sadly, I agree. Because her husband signing there for such a good idea.... Complete waste.

Having Nattie win the match to get the 30 spot seems odd to me in the sense she's someone they normally like to get in early to be a player/coach and direct traffic. I'm thinking we have a big return like Becky or Ronda happening and they wanted someone they think of as a ring general in there at the end to make sure things go right.

They they have ordered the show so far gives you early wonders about how this will be:

1.  You don't put Charlotte on the pre-show unless you give her something huge in the Rumble match.  Like either winning it or being final 2 or 3

2.  Starting the main show with Drew vs Goldberg adds to the theory that Goldberg will be a huge factor in the Rumble

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

While it would be interesting to see that dog faced gremlin in WWE

No. It would be another depressing event to start 2021, after multiple deaths of beloved artists (SOPHIE died yesterday at 34, I'm gutted as fuck).

Watching the Youtube thingy. I'm so not used to WWE stuff anymore that everything looks and sounds so heavy handed.... Hopefully Charlotte and Nia don't concuss anyone.

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

See, that's exactly why it would be interesting - another reason to have overreactive pessimistic takes on the internet instead of just shrugging to the fact.

If one of the rumors about the male winner is true,  you can eliminate half of the rumble and still have incredibly pessimistic takes on the internet

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

See, that's exactly why it would be interesting - another reason to have overreactive pessimistic takes on the internet instead of just shrugging to the fact.

Nope. I'm a huge fan of Jay White. I don't want to lose him to WWastelandE.

This match is "ok".