Jmare007

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, C.S. said:

Where is this DDP thing anyway?

On the WWE Youtube channel, it's a watch along, but DDP was there only for the Goldy match. Just enough time to plug DDPY.:lol: (hey, I did those seven 10 sc push-ups on the Jacked 7 routine, while even Darby Allin was cheating the fuck out of it)

Just now, Matt D said:

The WWE "Good parts only" finisher spam sprint title matches is the most bankrupt title match structure in history. Just hollow and pointless.

You're not wrong, but would a 20-minute match with Goldberg have been any better? Definitely not!

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

You're not wrong, but would a 20-minute match with Goldberg have been any better? Definitely not!

Goldberg likes MMA stuff. Use some holds. There's a story you could tell that wasn't that. Something with narrative and build and a payoff.

Of course the other option is just to not fucking book it? It's a style and a pattern, not just one match.

1 minute ago, El-P said:

Well, I haven't watch a Carmella match in years. Of course working with Sasha doesn't hurt, damn that girl looks just as great as she was a few years ago. Really good match.

True, Sasha is incredible. But at the same time, Carmella has been good for a while, but sadly got sandbagged in one of the biggest matches of her career against Charlotte.

Get on with some Rumble match people, it's getting late and I'm sipping rhum. I won't be able to sustain this snail pace of a show for too long.

Hey ! Kofi ! That guy's standing surely has changed a lot since that Daniel Bryan match at Mania... He looks like a totally different guy and total single star now. 

Ok, maybe too much rhum already...

1 minute ago, El-P said:

Get on with some Rumble match people, it's getting late and I'm sipping rhum. I won't be able to sustain this snail pace of a show for too long.

Hey ! Kofi ! That guy's standing surely has changed a lot since that Daniel Bryan match at Mania... He looks like a totally different guy and total single star now. 

Ok, maybe too much rhum already...

I love that their response to this was Bad Bunny

Just now, El-P said:

Truth be told, New Day does feel bigger nowadays IMO. Big E is the IC champ and is probably gonna have a program with Roman down the road, Kofi and Xavier are great as usual, and each is getting their own personal feud atm.