Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - Beach Break - February 3, 2021

MoS

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a neat little battle royal to kick things off. 

13 minutes ago, Log said:

They have Jake Roberts on the roster. There needs to be a skit where he gives them a wedding gift and they’re terrified. 

Yes! That would be awesome..... "I got you crazy kids a present"   "uhh.......we're good Jake"

I am absolutely done with these Sting segments. He comes out and cuts the same promo every week, and he was never ever a good promo. And now he is coming second after Darby and speaking for him while Darby lurks in the background. Darby is a hundred times cooler than Sting ever was, let Sting remain in the background.

Wow Britt looks serious and ready to fuck shit up

It was cool seeing KENTA. The match itself started flat and then Ray Fenix fucking turned up and made it a banger. What a fucking stud that guy is. I really hope he gets a good single run before he retires. 

Good episode of Dynamite. Not as good as last week's, cuz I didn't like the Sting segment and I thought the wedding was underwhelming, but it's still better than some of the recent episodes, when I had legit started losing interest. Hope they continue being interesting like the last two weeks

So it looks like this was all part of the angle to get AEW and NJPW working together via Impact. Makes sense when you consider how they were seemingly unafraid to mention Bullet Club on TV in terms of the current Omega/Good Brothers/Bucks grouping as opposed to just referencing it as something from their past.  

Not only is Kenta part of the Bullet Club in New Japan, he's also got a US title match upcoming with Mox, so it all ties together beautifully.

Also Kenta was straight up mentioning going to Jacksonville two days ago on Twitter and apparently no one noticed, which is great.