Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 02/15 - 02/21 Break the Capitol's walls down

KawadaSmile

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

One thing people mentioned and I think is worth repeating: Bad Bunny is the 24/7 champ is going to be featured in SNL. What are the odds there'll be a WWE segment there?

I would say it's a strong possibility considering WWE's history with the show and I would assume Bad Bunny is down for it too. 

1 hour ago, Pterois said:

I'm going to ask a dumb question but I'm curious. Usually, after how many days(weeks or months) of pregnancy, a female wrestler stops wrestling ? I mean after how many days is it dangerous for the baby or the woman ?

Normally once you find out you stop, but medically it probably wouldn't cause much harm in the first trimester assuming the mother isn't doing like Jeff Hardy shit off ladders or whatnot.

Paige's mum wrestled while pregnant with Paige (not intentionally, I assume).

2 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Drake Wuertz throwing up some interesting hand signs on his IG. Only a coincidence I'm sure

Proof that even "nice guys" in wrestling are usually full of shit.

57 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Paige's mum wrestled while pregnant with Paige (not intentionally, I assume).

Proof that even "nice guys" in wrestling are usually full of shit.

I would assume this was the same situation with Becky Lynch at Wrestlemania last year vs Shayna Baszler.

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

Drake Wuertz throwing up some interesting hand signs on his IG. Only a coincidence I'm sure

For those lucky enough to not know what this is in reference to, Drake posted a group photo of all the NXT refs throwing up three fingers (cause, you know...refs count to three) and he made sure to hold his hand in a way not at all natural if someone was just putting up three fingers and precisely the way one would for throwing up the "what do you mean it's a white supremacist signal?" OK gesture.

Let me give you a piece of advice C.S. Don't you know Vince McMahon is a friend of Trump ? You should then stop watching WWE and thus far stop commenting about the company on the board. It would be great.

I advise you to take your dumbass condescension and piss off 

Let me give you a piece of advice C.S. Don't you know Vince McMahon is a friend of Trump ? You should then stop watching WWE and thus far stop commenting about the company on the board. It would be great.

It would be great if you'd take your "who cares if a wrestler is a killer or a rapist", I only post when I'm attempting to stir up shit with people who have different views than I do, bullshit and take it somewhere else.

17 hours ago, sek69 said:

precisely the way one would for throwing up the "what do you mean it's a white supremacist signal?" OK gesture.

16 hours ago, C.S. said:

I might be in the cheap and uninformed seats ("might be" heh heh heh), but the guy second from right  is doing the same sign as fuckwit Drake, no? In fact, they all appear to be doing the same gesture, with Drake and second-from-right-guy turning their hands to face the camera. Obviously, second-from-right-guy isn't a white supremacist, so what am I missing this time?

19 minutes ago, Dav'oh said:

I might be in the cheap and uninformed seats ("might be" heh heh heh), but the guy second from right  is doing the same sign as fuckwit Drake, no? In fact, they all appear to be doing the same gesture, with Drake and second-from-right-guy turning their hands to face the camera. Obviously, second-from-right-guy isn't a white supremacist, so what am I missing this time?

He's a guy who's posted right wing/Q anon propaganda who seems to be purposely  positioning his hand to look like the white power OK symbol as opposed to the other refs who are jus putting up the number 3.

Also a black guy is going to get the benefit of the doubt that he isn't knowingly throwing up white supremacist hand signs but a smooth brained Q anoner will not have that same benefit.

4 minutes ago, sek69 said:

He's a guy who's posted right wing/Q anon propaganda who seems to be purposely  positioning his hand to look like the white power OK symbol as opposed to the other refs who are jus putting up the number 3.

Also a black guy is going to get the benefit of the doubt that he isn't knowingly throwing up white supremacist hand signs but a smooth brained Q anoner will not have that same benefit.

He is making exactly the same gesture as the second guy from the right. You seem to be assuming that because he has some opinions you don’t like, that means he has all the opinions you don’t like.

I mean, I suppose the other guy could be smooth brained Q anoner too, but if he is he hasn't been as proudly vocal abut it. 

Drake has a history of publicly sharing his racist right wing views to anyone and everyone, but sure I guess I'm just making wild assumptions out of the blue here. 

Like, I could see the argument here if it was literally anyone else involved here but there's way too many examples of people who share his beliefs that just happen to be photographed making the exact same gesture. If I am assuming Drake has ALL the opinions I don't like, it's because he's been busy on Twitter/IG/Parler telling us that he indeed does have all the bad opinions.

I mean, like the saying goes: when someone tells you who they are,  believe them,

21 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I mean, I suppose the other guy could be smooth brained Q anoner too, but if he is he hasn't been as proudly vocal abut it. 

You're moving the goalposts, because you realize that it's ridiculous to accuse the black guy being a white supremacist for doing the exact same gesture as Wuertz. The OK sign is supposed to be a white supremacist signal, not a QAnon one. They're not synonymous. It is possible for people to have some bad ideas without subscribing to all of them.

We have two people in the same line of work wearing the same shirt making the same job-related gesture, but we're to believe that it makes one of them a white supremacist.

I'll also note that while I couldn't imagine counting to three with my middle, ring, and pinky fingers, a majority of the people in that image are doing so. Maybe they don't realize they're QAnon white supremacists.