Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Elimination Chamber 2021

KawadaSmile

Sami Zayn or Jey Uso are the most entertaining options IMO since we know Roman is winning regardless. (Sami should be pushed as a serious main eventer, but that ain't happening right now at least, so plenty of time to rehab him later.)

Cesaro would be a great match, but this loss would probably end his push and cup of coffee in the main event.

Bryan losing to Roman is just another buzzkill, like it always is when that happens.

No more KO or Corbin vs. Roman - please, I'm begging you!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

Sami Zayn or Jey Uso are the most entertaining options IMO since we know Roman is winning regardless.

Cesaro would be a great match, but this loss would probably end his push and cup of coffee in the main event.

Bryan losing to Roman is just another buzzkill, like it always is when that happens.

No more KO or Corbin - please, I'm begging you!

I think I like the Sami Zayn option the most honestly. Really though, I'm in the anyone but Kevin Owens camp.

There have been some fun stuff in this match, but Daniel Bryan hasn't been selling the knee that seemed like it was going to be a big part of the story and three different dudes hit the signature running attacks into all the opponents who just happen to be in different corners and the Cesaro and Zayn climbing section was awful and please less talking. 

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

Jinxed it

I wish I had those powers. I would use them to force some people watch Kenny Omega's matches 24/7, Clockwork Orange style !

22 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Wait... It's time for Bryan to get that win. You know, now that there is no audience anymore.:lol:

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

Now is the question of whether we are getting a really good title match or a 2 minute (he is too hurt to compete) win

Probably the latter since there will be yet another PPV before WrestleMania (which I won't be watching unless they use it to test-drive a live WWE PPV on Peacock before Mania, which is what they should do).