KawadaSmile

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MoS said:

Was it? We know the winner is jobbing to Roman. I would rather he gets his moment when he actually wins the big one

The difference here is you assume this wouldn't have been the biggest moment he'd have gotten. Him getting a legitimate showing against Reigns after having won the Elimination Chamber sets him up as a top of the line challenger. Now you get his "big moment" of jobbing to Rollins at Mania.

2 minutes ago, El Dragon said:

There, you got your Bryan match, wasn't that fucking great.

I don't get it, you would have rather Roman squash Cesaro instead? How would that have legitimised him as a top-level challenger?

I had forgotten how terrible Edge's spear was

Just now, MoS said:

I don't get it, you would have rather Roman squash Cesaro instead? How would that have legitimised him as a top-level challenger?

I had forgotten how terrible Edge's spear was

Easy, you give him 1-2 hope spots and you have him livid that after years of working for a title match, he gets it ruined by Reigns bullshit. Instead he drops a fall to Jey Uso and nobody gains anything at all from this match or angle. 

Just now, hammerva said:

And at least we don't have to worry about an Edge/Randy Orton bullshit

Careful.. This quote will come back to haunt you at the end of the night when Orton wins the WWE Title in the Chamber and Edge ends up picking him instead. 

Roman Reigns Vs. Edge is... an odd choice. That doesn't feel like a Wrestlemania draw at all. I don't really understand that one. If you've spent the whole year building up Roman as the top heel, does it not then make sense to have him get toppled at Wrestlemania by a FRESH babyface? That way you build someone else up. Bringing in Edge it's like, that's just another WWE lose-lose scenario. Either you blow the year build-up on a 50-year-old dude or you have your top heel beat a 50-year-old dude. It just doesn't make any sense.

One step forward, two steps back, like always in WWEland.