Pro Wrestling Only

Austin Aries: The Adventures of an Arrogant Asshole

KawadaSmile

5 hours ago, clintthecrippler said:

Think about all of the galaxy-brained people that work within WWE.

Now think about the fact that Austin Aries, TJ Perkins, and Low-Ki were all so galaxy-brained that THOSE PEOPLE said "sure, you can have your release" during time periods where they weren't granting releases to anyone.

What did TJP do? I never heard about him. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I love how this is like the opposite of the Ric Flair thread. When that gets bumped I'm all "oh Jesus, did Ric die?" and when this one gets bumped I'm all "oh boy  can't wait to see what stupid thing he did next".

Also all these idiots that go on and on about "toxins" don't seem to realize the human body already comes equipped with something to clean those out, it's called a liver you morons. 

You know what, I think we can close the book on this thread and Aries in general. There's no chance in hell of him being involved with any wrestling promotions people actually watch any time in the foreseeable future, and his plea-for-attention tweets almost never reach double digits in replies. He's not even relevant enough to ratio. He's Val Venis tier.

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Aries seems like every bully you run into in school who talks all kinds of shit then cries when someone gets tired of his shit and decks him. 

He's also very obviously got a Napoleon complex going on. Tiny lil' sumbitch. 

8 hours ago, El-P said:

Austin Aries vs SrS is like the lamest internet feud ever. The guy who doesn't believe in the germ theory vs the guy who makes up news. No one is a winner.

How does SRS make up news? He seems like one of the more credible guys to me. Did I miss some bad reports or something?

You're not confusing him with Ryan Satin, by any chance, are you?

No.

In other news. Meltz on WOR, as they were talking about vaccines : "BTW, you know who's a complete idiot ?"

I was hoping he would say the words...

"Austin Aries !" 

The way he said it with that emphasis indicating that the answer was obvious cracked me up (well, that and the question about the Bunny).

2 hours ago, C.S. said:

How does SRS make up news? He seems like one of the more credible guys to me. Did I miss some bad reports or something?

You're not confusing him with Ryan Satin, by any chance, are you?

There was the thing a few months back where SRS reported that Ivelisse and Rosa threw shoot strikes at each other during their match on AEW, which apparently was not exactly true. Not sure about the particular details though 

4 hours ago, El-P said:

No.

In other news. Meltz on WOR, as they were talking about vaccines : "BTW, you know who's a complete idiot ?"

I was hoping he would say the words...

"Austin Aries !" 

The way he said it with that emphasis indicating that the answer was obvious cracked me up (well, that and the question about the Bunny).

So many dumb people in wrestling these days I didn't know where he was going, (neither did Bryan) but that cracked me up too...

I don't personally even know anyone who's gotten covid, much less died of it.  I know dozens of people who've been vaccinated at this point, including relatives and family friends ranging from 70's-90's, and they're all fine

The funny thing is, if you're an observer and follower of conspiracy theories and culture like I am, and have an interest in it in a macro sense, everyone who's been in it for a long time thinks people like Aries and Q people are fucking idiots.  There's actual like an internal generational war between old head conspiracy theorists and the one's who seemingly just came around in the last 5 years and can't separate the wheat from the chaff.......but that's getting way off topic

On 4/1/2021 at 2:26 AM, PeteF3 said:

Of course it's too late to read it and I haven't found any screen caps, but apparently it wasn't so much that SRS no-sold him as called his bluff, but did it in a very casual manner--something like, "Sure, what time?"

image.png.dee96e8e06df9c53f1a9c057f196c161.png