Pro Wrestling Only

Austin Aries: The Adventures of an Arrogant Asshole

KawadaSmile

I speak fluent Dickhead (it's my fifth or sixth language) and even I don't understand him when he says "Let's live life!", like getting a vaccine or wearing a mask stops you from doing that.

I mean, he'd whack-up live monkey-hormones before putting on a ski-mask to rob a 7-11 to pay for more live monkey hormones, so I don't really see why a different injection and different mask are any more onerous...

Edit: now I'm thinking of all the substances of dubious provenance from the skeeziest dealers he's put in his veins without a second's thought. But, yeah, it's the vaccine that'll fuck you, Skippy.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, MoS said:

Plus, vaccines aren't meant to just help you. They also help others. The idea that it is okay to care about and help other people shouldn't be so radical and controversial, yet here we are

The problem is that helping others involves not thinking about yourself for more than thirty seconds, and most people are utterly incapable of that.

A few years back my wife developed an immuno disorder, spent a week in the hospital, nearly died,  and was then on immunosuppresants for the next two years to get into remission. Immune system totally shut down, high doses of steroids, hair falling out, constant fatigue and sickness, and still we had to constantly remind people, friends, family, etc.... if your sick, if you have even the fucking sniffles, you could kill her.

That was with a loved one.

So expecting these anti-masker, anti-vaxxer douchebags to give even the slightest shit about the rest of the population, sadly will never happen, until members of their own family start dropping dead from it, and maybe not even then. 

7 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

So expecting these anti-masker, anti-vaxxer douchebags to give even the slightest shit about the rest of the population, sadly will never happen, until members of their own family start dropping dead from it, and maybe not even then. 

A cousin of mine (56) nearly died from Corona (he was in ICU for a week, for a day or two his chances for survival were 50-50), a couple of weeks after he got out of the hospital he wrote a letter to the editor of a local newspaper to complain that restaurants were closed at that time.

6 hours ago, Robert S said:

A cousin of mine (56) nearly died from Corona (he was in ICU for a week, for a day or two his chances for survival were 50-50), a couple of weeks after he got out of the hospital he wrote a letter to the editor of a local newspaper to complain that restaurants were closed at that time.

I want to say Unbelievable, but unfortunately it isn't.

I work as a switchboard operator for the largest hospital in my state, and the sheer amount of people that are still shitty with me every single day over the Covid regulations that have been in place for a year now is just ridiculous.

They just can't wrap their minds around why we don't want them bringing the whole extended family to visit their hypochondriac cousin who is here for the 3rd time this month. They still bitch that they have to wear masks, they still call it the Plandemic.

But I live in a state that constantly comes in last, or 2nd to last in things like Education, Economy, and Healthcare. The educated people are leaving in droves. There is an opioid epidemic, the suicide rate is skyrocketing. A good portion of the state still clings to coal mining as the future of our economy as though coal is somehow going to become a renewable resource. I'll give you one guess a two who overwhelmingly won the state in the last two elections. So none of it comes as a surprise.

To tie this back to Aries, and Ryback, and these fucking idiots. That's another part of the problem right there. I come from this redneck, white trash state, and these people already believe this stupid nonsense, and then when they see the "wrasslers" that they watch on the TV saying the same things, it just makes them believe it even more. So Fuck 'Em even more for using their platform and whatever modicum of fame they might still have to spread this insanity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...