Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/15 - 03/21 Bayern Munchen to repeat as UCL champions

KawadaSmile

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Tenese Sarwieh said:

It's slime time folks and what a geek Braun is. 

Man, I'm kind of hoping Braun did something to upset management like shit in someone's bag or like a pro-mask tweet to explain him being in such a shit storyline.

4 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

I know that their match is probably going to feature Shane getting impaled in the pirate ship's bow or something, so it's not all bad, just 90% of it.

I'm imagining Shane heard KO talk last year about wanting to jump off the pirate ship and just got the largest boner he ever had.

2 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Man, I'm kind of hoping Braun did something to upset management like shit in someone's bag or like a pro-mask tweet to explain him being in such a shit storyline.

Can't be anything dealing with masks because they've gotten real strict on Covid protocol. He committed the carnal sin in that company, having Vince lose confidence in you. 

Just now, C.S. said:

WrestleMania ticket sales are delayed.

Wanna bet Vince is opening up the show to full capacity because his bitch friend Dana White just did the same?

No doubt. Once Dana made his announcement there was no way Vince is not at least going to try to do a full house.