Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/15 - 03/21 Bayern Munchen to repeat as UCL champions

KawadaSmile

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobby Lashley Vs. Drew McIntyre & Braun Strowman Vs. Shane McMahon is certainly not how you get me to give a fuck about Wrestlemania. Let alone a 2-day fucking sixty hour sumbitch or however long that shit is supposed to be now. Jesus. 

It legit feels like WWE only has one star right now, that being Roman. 

That's not to say there's not people all up and down the roster that I enjoy but it's going to be hard to sell a show with no top guys. Especially when they already had Edge of all people win the Royal Rumble.

Roman is the biggest star, but he is locked in a deadweight WM feud with Edge - unless somehow Bryan gets inserted - and Sasha is suffering from WWE being terrible at booking faces. Lashley v. Drew is their best main event, for good or for bad. 

I also understand that the original plan was to give Drew a big title win in front of the fans that he was denied last year. However, circumstances have changed and Lashley is the big hot guy with all the momentum, and a very good worker to boot. I would absolutely book Lashley to win their WM match and retain.

So, you're getting a Shane-O Mac match at Mania again. Aren't you all happy and glad ? A whole year of COVID was worth the wait, right ?

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

Impact pul the 2016 Drew-Lashley match the two had up on their YouTube page, which was a very "I see what you did there" move.

Yeah, they also showed it on TV in the flashback segment some time ago when WWE ran the match (was it on Raw ? on a secondary PPV ? don't remember).

Honestly, it's kind of shitty they are promoting this as a match that will actually happen when we know WWE doesn't allow man on woman violence. 

Like somehow I'm sure it's technically not false advertising since they'll do something where they will be in a ring together before whatever Fiend nonsense happens, but it's still them promoting something they know they can't or won't deliver. 

8 hours ago, sek69 said:

Honestly, it's kind of shitty they are promoting this as a match that will actually happen when we know WWE doesn't allow man on woman violence.  

I mean, I'm okay with WWE false-advertising and baiting-and-switching on this, because it sounds like an absolutely terrible idea.

7 hours ago, sek69 said:

They're both shitty, but false advertising on TV probably isn't as bad as doing it on a show you want people to sign up for Peacock for so you can do your stress tests on its streaming capability. 

Well, anyone with common sense knows that's the only reason Fastlane exists this year. Better that than WrestleMania (which no one remembers also had hiccups the first year or two of the Network). 

Seems like the company knows she has better options available and is doing the usual passive aggressive bullshit to make her want to leave. That way they can say they got rid of her for not doing her job rather than having her leave them for a better opportunity.

6 hours ago, Robert S said:

Wasn't Caruso the only of those more or less interchangeable backstage interviewers who had some kind of personality and seemed to give a shit compared to the other robots, or am I mixing her up with someone else?

Yep, that's her.

On 3/16/2021 at 3:07 PM, SirEdger said:

But then again, where was the outrage for Sasha vs Reginald a few weeks back on Smackdown?

Female wrestlers beating up wimpy male managers has a long and storied tradition in pro wrestling. It's the only intergender wrestling I approve of. The only problem was all the flippy stuff Reginald did. Those matches work best when the manager is conspicuously unathletic.

I am really curious what is happening with Keith Lee.

He tweeted this today....

“I hear many of you. I see many of the messages. One day, I will explain it all for the ones true to me. For now, know that I more than appreciate the continued support. And WHEN I return, it will be filled with all the love I have for those that represent this #LEEGION.”

and for what it's worth, PWInsider reports that he isn't being factored into any future WWE plans.

At his age, I really hope he doesn't rot, doing nothing under WWE contract for an extended amount of time. Not that I don't want him to make that money, but God Damn, he has so much talent.