Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/15 - 03/21 Bayern Munchen to repeat as UCL champions

KawadaSmile

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best reply I saw was someone saying that between large crowds and having a racist host, WWE has gone peak Florida. 

I mean, this really comes off as a troll job on their part. They laud Titus for all the great work he does and then pair him up with Mr. "fucking n-words" to host Wrestlemania. 

To me, Dom-Dom lacks fluidity in his movements and doesn't come across as an athlete. Certainly not as an asskicker, nor as a WWE Superstar. He looks and acts like it's Bring Your Kid To Work Day. He "wrestles" (read: remembers his spots) in a way which would not get him a look-in at PC try-outs. Hit the indies, hit the gym, ask yourself is this really for you.

How much longer do we have to pretend that Edge is a top guy in the league with people like Austin or Rock? This shit is painful.

He surprise return at the Royal Rumble was great but if I knew it was leading to all of this shit, I could have done without that moment. Best things the dude ever did involved a ladder & he's had neck fusion surgery. Can we stop it?

1 minute ago, Coffey said:

How much longer do we have to pretend that Edge is a top guy in the league with people like Austin or Rock? This shit is painful.

He surprise return at the Royal Rumble was great but if I knew it was leading to all of this shit, I could have done without that moment. Best things the dude ever did involved a ladder & he's had neck fusion surgery. Can we stop it?

Edge isn't the guy. He's the guy who wrestles the guy.

He's a Paul Orndorff.

Heyman was on fire on Talking Smack, saying Roman will beat DB so badly it will make Edge shit his pants. Then saying in the 90s there were three people who dominated pro wrestling: Eric, himself, and Vince... and he's the only one still relevant enough to be on TV every week with the biggest star. 

Also I may be the last person on Earth to notice, but the Talking Smack logo looks so much like the one from WCW Thunder and I can't unsee it now.