Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - March 17, 2021

MoS

Really don't like Mox and King being paired with the Dork Bros. Feels like a significant step down for both Mox and Eddie. 

On the other hand, really looking forward to the main event. Dr. Baker is the biggest star of the division and your and my role model, and Thunder Rosa is extremely charismatic with star presence. It should be a great match 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MoS said:

Wasn't a fan of the match. It was way too "my turn your turn blow off all work to do your shit" for me. Plus, the finish was bad, with one of the weakest rollups this side of Owen-Austin

The highlight of the match for me was the top rope rana. After it, my son said, “I could do that to you.”  He’s 3 and I’m 6’2” 245 lbs. Itd be like Archer selling for Marko. 

I like MJF but he feels very performative to me. Like, his insults are the exact opposite of the kind of insults his idol Roddy Piper or another young charismatic wrestler with a meteoric rise The Rock used to make: all his clever burns seem rehearsed. Like he asked a bunch of interns to come up with 5 great burns for Jericho. Tully as the modern-day JJ is great though

I'm always a sucker for the "heels exiting their private plane" gimmick, I'll give them that.

Also I like how everyone in this group has Horsemen based roles : Tully is JJ, Wardlow is Sid, MJF is Flair. FTR is Arn/Tully.....and there's Spears over there looking like the kid who walked in and sat down in the wrong classroom on the first day of school.

1 minute ago, Badlittlekitten said:

Tully and MJF!!

I agree @MoS about MJF, especially when he follows a great like Tully, who sounds like a nasty sinister bastard. Still, MJF is so entertaining that it doesn't really bother me.

Wish Spears wasn't there with his shit white mohawk though.

Agreed on both parts. MJF definitely does what he does really well. Makes me think he is honestly one AEW young star who would have thrived in the WWE culture - their style seems tailormade for him. 

Spears is as bad as Tully is good. Watching Tully spike fools, I might just pick him over Spears as a wrestler as well

I really Hadn’t seen much of the Good Bros before AEW, so I didn’t have much of an opinion. I can safely say I don’t like them now. Anderson is just boring in the ring and Gallows is flat-out bad. Their finisher is weak as shit, too. They’re fine as Kenny’s flunkies, but that’s about it. 

3 minutes ago, Log said:

I really Hadn’t seen much of the Good Bros before AEW, so I didn’t have much of an opinion. I can safely say I don’t like them now. Anderson is just boring in the ring and Gallows is flat-out bad. Their finisher is weak as shit, too. They’re fine as Kenny’s flunkies, but that’s about it. 

Going toe to toe with Mox and Kingston definitely seems a mistake. Having them and Christian get featured so much feels TNA-ish. 

Also, holy shit the Bucks need to figure out what their character and alignments are. It's absolutely beyond parody right now.