Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Fastlane: The Peacock Era Begins!

C.S.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swear I can't tell if all these commercials are added to the PPV or part of Peacock and i don't have the right subscription level 

I really don't think Matt Riddle was this annoying on the indies.  Hell he barely talked except for interviews.  I guess this is what Vince thinks all pot heads sound and act like 

1 minute ago, cactus said:

Even forgetting about Riddle's sexual assault accusations, his handling on the main roster has been atrocious. It's like RVD joining WWE and becoming a one-dimensional stoner x 10. 

management might be thinking: "hey dude did some horrible shit yet he might be an asset to us, how can we portray him on screen in a way that isn't necessarily flattering him?"

3 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

management might be thinking: "hey dude did some horrible shit yet he might be an asset to us, how can we portray him on screen in a way that isn't necessarily flattering him?"

I'd guess it's more of Bruce Prichard style "stoner humor."

I know I'm in the minority, but I like Rollins. Especially this latest heel run. The guy should never be a babyface.