Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Fastlane: The Peacock Era Begins!

C.S.

Just now, C.S. said:

Did Drew just freak injure his lower back, or has he been selling that all along? It seemed awkward for him to start selling it after climbing the ring apron to look at the WrestleMania sign after the match.

I don't know if I'd call it a freak injury. Dudes have been slamming their bodies on hard surfaces for a minute, it's gonna go wrong after a while.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seth Rollins > Low-Ki, and it's not even close.

I'm not a huge Seth fan, but he's an actual STAR who has proven he can have good matches with a wide variety of opponents and be a lasting contributor to any company he works for.

Basically, the very opposite of Low-Ki.

I would never waste even a second of my time hiring and dealing with overrated, unreliable malcontents like Low-Ki and Austin Aries who are their own biggest fans but have never made a single ounce of difference to any organization they've ever been in. 

Just now, cactus said:

I was expecting shite with that Bliss/Orton match and I got served shite. 

Bryan looks like he's been hanging with Richard Spencer with that new haircut. Reigns looks like a total hunk since he's turned heel. 

Bryan's taking the hairdo back for the good guys. Don't know why, but I'm all for it.

And yeah, heel Roman is a gorgeous man.

32 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Seth Rollins > Low-Ki, and it's not even close.

I'm not a huge Seth fan, but he's an actual STAR who has proven he can have good matches with a wide variety of opponents and be a lasting contributor to any company he works for.

Basically, the very opposite of Low-Ki.

I would never waste even a second of my time hiring and dealing with overrated, unreliable malcontents like Low-Ki and Austin Aries who are their own biggest fans but have never made a single ounce of difference to any organization they've ever been in. 

In ring I would say Low Ki probably is better, but Seth never had a shoot temper tantrum that led to him being carried out of the building like a toddler so I'd have to give him the edge here.