Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Fastlane: The Peacock Era Begins!

C.S.

4 minutes ago, sek69 said:

People who think the Joker and Harley Quinn are relationship goals?  

Even if I believed that :lol: are those people watching WWE Pay-Per-views on the WWE Network?

This is one of the weirdest things I remember WWE trying to do, honestly. I get that some of it, maybe even most of it, is due to the pandemic. The A.J. Styles & Undertaker, all things considered, had a successful Wrestlemania "match" & I think it gave WWE as a whole way too big of a head as to what that meant going forward.

I mean, even if you compare it to some of the lamest stuff WWE has done before, like when Papa Shango made The Ultimate Warrior throw up the black ooze... they've even done that shit during this mess too!

It almost feels like a rib, to be honest. Like they're doing it to take the piss out of someone or something. "Let's get the Razzie award too, goddamnit!"

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Coffey said:

Who exactly is supposed to be the target audience for the Alexa Bliss/Fiend stuff?

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

People who think the Joker and Harley Quinn are relationship goals?  

1 hour ago, Coffey said:

It almost feels like a rib, to be honest. Like they're doing it to take the piss out of someone or something. "Let's get the Razzie award too, goddamnit!"

My guess is this is all driven by the talent themselves - Bray and Alexa - because there's no way senior citizens Vince and Bruce are coming up with this stuff.

7 hours ago, Coffey said:

I get that some of it, maybe even most of it, is due to the pandemic. The A.J. Styles & Undertaker, all things considered, had a successful Wrestlemania "match" & I think it gave WWE as a whole way too big of a head as to what that meant going forward.

I don't think it has anything to do with AJ vs Taker. Remember the House of Horrors match (with... Randy Orton too... ) ? Remember the worms on the map ? It's been Wyatt's thing for a while now. This is just pushing it to the extreme, but my guess is that it's Wyatt's great "creativity" pushing most of this stuff. I mean, he also had that "thing" with Cena last year.