Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/22 - 03/28 Roman never tapped

KawadaSmile

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Fun fact: Tommaso Ciampa and Roman Reigns are the same age. Guess being a conspiracy theorist does make you age in dog years while being HEAD OF THE TABLE, THE TRIBAL CHIEF AND THE BIG DOG makes you look forever handsome and good-looking.

What is this about? Is Ciampa another one of those anti-mask QAnon drones in NXT? Please say it ain't so.

4 hours ago, El-P said:

picture of the "real 'merican badass"

It's a real fun ride looking back into early 00's and see how more overtly MURICAN Taker used to be. Probably more over-the-top than Cena, who at least was spreading messages of positivy when he wasn't hyping the marines (who, to be fair, are thrown aside like a cheap toy after they are done killing brown people) but hey guess we would never see this coming

I miss that old twitter account that impersonated Mark Calloway. Seemed more level headed.

21 minutes ago, El-P said:

The irony, when you think about how he hated to have the US flag on his Taker outfit at Survivor Series 93 (per Bruce Prichard).

Well, to be fair, that didn't fit with the gimmick at all. I found it strange and kitschy at the time too. It sure was memorable though. 

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

Man those Logan Paul namedrops would get some good heat in front of a live crowd. Shame

Its so typically WWE that they look at Logan Paul and all they see is "23 million YouTube subs" and not all the times he's been an unrepentant douchebag. The thirst is so transparent with this company. 

4 minutes ago, jiraffejustin said:

The Paul brothers would be awesome heels. I don't know how they would take to the wrestling business, but I'd love to see it. Put them in a Pat McAfee led stable. 

Well Logan's done boxing so he's familiar with worked sports (I kid....sort of)