Wahoo McDaniel defeated Tenryu

Ivan Koloff defeated Barry Windham

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MACW.jpg.e4174d2318a29d89c8ac7d231bc11846.jpg

MACW TV Taping - TV-Show @ in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA  - April 3

{MACW opens with footage of the top stars as we head into the studio with Bob Caudle and David Crockett}

583019874_BobCaudle.jpg.7c92e4441ad39ab2a57341c04f59dc23.jpg230003041_DavidCrockett1.jpg.2e9f73598a081655eaee1982d99a91eb.jpg

Caudle and Crockett welcome the fans to Mid Atlantic Championship wrestling. They put over how there are a lot of new faces in the back and they look forward to coming out and seeing the fans and being in action tonight.  They put over the upcoming tag team title tournament that will be held  on Sunday night April the 11th in Greenville, South Carolina.  They also talk about the television title tournament that will be held on Sunday April the 18th in Norfolk, Virginia. They talk about competitors like Sweet Ebony Rocky Johnson and Greg Valentine but then out of the back… wait a minute here comes Gary Hart and he isn’t alone. He is flanked by three men… That’s Gino Hernandez, Tully Blanchard, and a mysterious masked man… the Great Kabuki!

Caudle: Gary Hart… wait just a moment… what are you doing out here?

799329972_GaryHart2.jpg.ac7c0d01bf8e5390e35bc0aa2607f911.jpg442096863_GreatKabuki_alt.jpg.f5a5a3157f1d8ba0016cbf338bfbae5c.jpg1895811722_GinoHernandez3.jpg.9a4a92d6ddfdda16da33679cc6669fad.jpg1375538223_TullyBlanchard.jpg.34f8d31dfbe9e9d418f00fecd0c80902.jpg

Gary Hart: It was no less than 24 hours ago that the biggest contracts in the history of Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling were signed. The contracts of the Great Kabuki… Tully Blanchard… and Gino Hernandez. I masterminded a way for these men to become not only the highest paid men in wrestling but I also worked it out so that they would become contenders in these two tournaments Bob Caudle. You see the Dynamic Duo of Gino Hernandez and Tully Blanchard are going to rue over any and all comers in this sport. They have dominated wrestling in California… Texas… Florida… Georgia… and now they have come to the Mid Atlantic and soon there will be gold around their waists. Additionally…. I have signed the Great Kabuki to be involved in the Mid Atlantic Television tournament. His unorthodox style is unmatched by everyone who meets him in the ring and he may be the most dangerous man in the sport. Assure the people that when they see Kabuki… they are seeing evil personified and anyone who crosses his path will surely go down in defeat!

Gino Hernandez: You know that’s right Gary. Seems like everyone in the country is talking about MACW and the time has come for the Dynamic Duo to show everyone who the best tag team in wrestling truly is. I don’t care how big they are and I don’t care how fast they are… it really don’t mean a thing when you step into the ring with the best in the world baby and you’re looking at em! 

Tully Blanchard: Gino said it better than anyone. We are the cream of the crop… there is none better and we’re going to show all these jagaloons just why the Dynamic Duo are the best team in wrestling. 

Gary Hart: It is as simple as one, two, three Bob Caudle… this is the trio of terror when it comes to wrestling… soon you’ll see exactly what we’re all about. 

Caudle: Fans there you have it… Gary Hart has got something brewing here… right now we’ve got singles action in the ring… here comes Jim Garvin!

1721880311_JimmyGarvin80.jpg.ce9a3f9dfcbd723eba653334b3614c1e.jpg

Jim Garvin defeated Ron Ritchie via the Brainbuster!

Crocket is back at the booth and here comes Wahoo McDaniel and his buddy Jimmy Snuka… They put over the Mid Atlantic tag tournament and put over the debut of Gino, Tully, and Kabuki. They talk about them being dangerous men but the fans are looking at a couple of dangerous men and they’ll prove it if they cross paths!

*COMMERCIAL*

729087006_WahooMcDaniel2.jpg.007cb76821edb119b42ba13303ea43bc.jpg550727342_JimmySnuka80.jpg.9626d7653997c123ce2734be06c76c69.jpg

Wahoo McDaniel & Jimmy Snuka defeated The Assassins via the Superfly!

Caudle and Crockett really put over these two as top contenders for the tag titles right now. That brings out Ole and Gene Anderson… they talk about being the real Wrecking Crew in the Mid Atlantic area and not only do they have their eyes on the Mid Atlantic tag titles but also the NWA Tag Titles. They tell Paul Jones and Masked Superstar to be ready to defend those titles sooner than later. As they walk off... in comes Ivan Koloff and he has got Roddy Piper on his mind. He talks about taking the US title from him back to Russia. He says he has been helping his former comrades and he looks forward to their domination much like his!

735518498_NikolaiVolkoff3.jpg.215f60802ea4a40200456a6ba57b8b39.jpg1720834380_ChrisMarkoff2.jpg.06283e3a7f3c37971a0b2479cb82cceb.jpg

Nikolai Volkoff & Chris Markoff defeated Rick McGraw & Scott Casey via the Russian Axe Handle Smash!

*COMMERCIAL*

We’re back on MACW as Caudle and Crockett are putting over the brackets for the tag title tournament that will be released next week. They put over the Mid Atlantic Champion… here he is Ricky Steamboat. Steamboat comes out to a great ovation and talks about accepting challenges from all comers in the Mid Atlantic Area. He says that he has seen a lot of new faces in the back but he hasn’t forgotten about some of his biggest foes including Ric Flair and Greg Valentine. Wait just a moment… Valentine comes out and he is challenging Steamboat to a match here tonight for the title! He says Steamboat has been ducking him for too long and he’s never been given a fair shot. Steamboat says he is ready for the fight… looks like we’ve got a big time main event tonight!

935417048_BarryWindham1.jpg.6425e7e631531dc03abe0e4dec6a4ad6.jpg

Barry Windham defeated Swede Hanson via Top Rope Lariat!

Caudle and Crockett are about to send it to commercial but here comes Sweet Ebony Rocky Johnson. He wanted to let everyone know that he wasn’t afraid of the challenge of Kabuki and Gary Hart’s men. He says he will take on any one of them next week if they have got the guts. Johnson makes it short and sweet and he is looking for a fight next week!

*COMMERCIAL*

1628879525_RicFlair2.jpg.a42adcf2b2edf88c65b10058ebcfc701.jpg

MACW is back and here is Ric Flair… 

Caudle: Ric Flair… welcome out here… all the fans want to know what the next step of your career is going to be after all that you’ve already accomplished….

Ric Flair: It is simple Bob Caudle… I have one name on my list… Harley Race. The NWA title is the thing that I want most in this world and I will do whatever I need to do in order to get it. I will work harder than any man in the sport. I will train harder than any man in the sport. And everyone knows I will STYLE AND PROFILE better than any man in this sport! So let this be a lesson to everyone out there… Ric Flair is on the trail daddy and in 1981 I am going to get my hands on that title and Harley Race… be ready for the fight of your life pal!

1719068643_SuperDestroyer1.jpg.47499ad4d12b2595e6dd6a62ce37a690.jpg920028601_SuperDestroyer2.jpg.4f6fbcb6baf3e7b1430cb50abbe4a0da.jpg

Super Destroyer I & Super Destroyer II defeated Bobby Fulton & Tommy Rogers  via the Shoulder Breaker!

Caudle and Crockett put over the Destroyers as another team in the MACW tag title tournament along with a team that will be here the return of the Freebirds next week! When we come back Roddy Piper will be here...

*COMMERCIAL*

1400201245_GenichiroTenryu1980.jpg.fea8b7849ccf78c9378acc3261c5ca8b.jpg1372008396_MasaSaito.jpg.9809e5f45819c723a1529d68e2d9a14c.jpg

Tenryu & Saito defeated Ron Ritchie & Brian Blair Via the Lariat! 

Caudle and Crockett put over the return of Saito and his team with Tenryu… then we see the United States Champion Roddy Piper walks out to a huge ovation from the crowd…

1015594040_RoddyPiper2.jpg.a9a5841ee45f5fd999a5b4515a790136.jpg

Crockett: Roddy Piper… we heard your name earlier tonight… Ivan Koloff says he is coming for the US Title…

Piper: You know… I have been hearing my ame a lot lately… everyone seems to have Roddy Piper at the top of their hit list… well dammit I ain’t hiding.  I am standing right here with this title letting everyone know that whenever you want to come out here and try the Hot Rod… you’re more than welcome! So Koloff… Volkoff… bring everything you got because I ain’t going anywhere!

Crockett: Fans there it is… Roddy Piper says bring it on… Mid Atlantic Title match when we come back!

*COMMERCIAL*

MACW is back with Caudle and Crockett putting over all the big happenings of the night… they put over the Freebirds coming to town next week. They talk about the tag tournament bracket being released next week as we will see who will be going for those titles. They build up the main event… Valentine and Steamboat… here we go!

2007231238_RickySteamboat1.jpg.37bd02113c395299bf97cc4456ed5a0e.jpg1934849817_GregValentine2.jpg.2176a29862c6822bbb592c7c1f434b8e.jpg

MAIN EVENT
Mid Atlantic Championship
Ricky Steamboat © vs Greg Valentine

-A big time main event for these two to go out there for 12-minutes of television time remaining. These guys throw some serious chops that really radiate throughout the television studio. The crowd is solidly behind Steamboat but it is Valentine with a low blow who takes control. He is slow to build but looks to finish Steamboat off after working the leg but Ricky fights back! He comes back with the passion of 1,000 fires and the fans are going nuts! Chop, chop, chop and then a huge dropkick! Steamboat limps up to the ropes and goes up top but out of the back… that’s KEN PATERA! Patera runs and pushes Steamboat off the ropes onto the concrete floor! Tommy Young calls for the bell and the DQ Valentine rolls out and they are stomping away at Steamboat. They are really hammering down on him as the fans are really getting upset! 

Ken Patera 2.jpg

The fans are really giving Patera and Valentine the business as they pick Steamboat up and put him in the ring. They are punching and kicking and then here comes Ric Flair. He shakes hands with Valentine and Patera and the crowd is booing up a storm. He tells them to pick up Steamboat. Flair says he is going to show the world why he’s the best…  Flair rears back and NAILS VALENTINE! HE NAILS PATERA! HE IS CHOPPING AWAY AT BOTH MEN AS STEAMBOAT GETS BACK UP AND HE HAMMERS AWAY! FLAIR AND STEAMBOAT CLEAR THE RING AND THE CROWD IS GOING ABSOLUTELY NUTS! CAUDLE AND CROCKETT PUT THIS OVER CRAZY AND WE’LL FIND OUT MORE NEXT WEEK!

Sunday April 4

MACW - Event @ Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina, USA 

MAIN EVENT
Ricky Steamboat and Ric Flair defeated Ken Patera & Greg Valentine via DQ
NWA United States Championship
Roddy Piper © defeated Ivan Koloff
Gino Hernandez & Tully Blanchard defeated Barry Windham & Jay Youngblood
Wahoo McDaniel & Jimmy Snuka defeated The Super Destroyers
Sweet Ebony Rocky Johnson vs Kabuki went to a double DQ
Nikolai Volkoff defeated Jim Garvin

Monday April 5

MACW - Event @ County Hall in Charleston, South Carolina, USA 

MAIN EVENT
Ricky Steamboat, Ric Flair, & Roddy Piper defeated Ken Patera, Ivan Koloff, & Greg Valentine
Gino Hernandez & Tully Blanchard defeated Wahoo McDaniel & Jay Youngblood
Kabuki defeated Jimmy Snuka
Sweet Ebony defeated Nikolai Volkoff
Jim Garvin & Barry Windham defeated The Super Destroyers

Tuesday April 6

MACW - Event @ Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, Virginia, USA 

MAIN EVENT
Ricky Steamboat defeated Ken Patera via DQ
Roddy Piper defeated Tully Blanchard
Ric Flair vs Gino Hernandez went to a 30-minute Draw
Wahoo McDaniel & Jimmy Snuka defeated Ivan Koloff & Nikolai Volkoff
Greg Valentine defeated Jay Youngblood
Kabuki defeated Barry Windham
Sweet Ebony & Jim Garvin defeated The Super Destroyers

That TV was outstanding.  I especially liked the Caudle/Flair interview...it seemed so real I could see it in my mind's eye.  You continue to set the bar when it comes to fantasy booking TV shows, for sure.  Great work.  I am also happy to see Sweet Ebony Diamond flourishing now that he has departed Maple Leaf Wrestling!  He and Jimmy Garvin...that is a flamboyant team.

Thursday April 8

MACW - Event @ Civic Center in Roanoke, Virginia, USA 

MAIN EVENT

Ricky Steamboat © defeated Tully Blanchard
Gino Hernandez defeated Roddy Piper via count out
Ken Patera & Ivan Koloff defeated Wahoo McDaniel & Jay Youngblood
Ric Flair defeated Greg Valentine
Sweet Ebony Rocky Johnson defeated Kabuki via DQ
The Super Destroyers defeated Barry Windham & Jim Garvin
Jimmy Snuka defeated Nikolai Volkoff

Friday April 9

MACW - Event @ Cincinnati Garden in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA 

MAIN EVENT

Ricky Steamboat vs Greg Valentine went to a 30-minute Draw
Roddy Piper & Ric Flair defeated Ken Patera & Ivan Koloff via DQ
Gino Hernandez & Tully Blanchard defeated Wahoo McDaniel & Jimmy Snuka
Barry Windham & Jay Youngblood defeated The Super Destroyers
Sweet Ebony Rocky Johnson defeated Nikolai Volkoff
Kabuki defeated Jim Garvin

29 minutes ago, spaldoni said:

Great to see you back and going full throttle. 

You're doing an incredible job with an amazing roster. I remember reading your shows before I got started on here and you clearly haven't lost your touch. 

I always appreciate your feedback. I am excited to see how far you've come and to think you once told me you couldn't do this. Needless to say, the best is yet to come!

MACW TV Taping - TV-Show @ in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA April 10, 1981

MACW opens this week with footage from last week’s big spot where Ric Flair joined forces with Rick Steamboat to fight off Ken Patera and Greg Valentine! We then cut to Bob Caudle and David Crockett who are putting over a big night of action plus the tag team tournament tomorrow night in Greenville when the MACW Tag Titles will be crowned. We’ll find out the brackets later on in the broadcast. It is time for our opening contest…

The Super Destroyers defeated Ron Ritchie & Brian Blair via the Shoulder Breaker!

After the contest we see the arrival of Wrestling II with someone by his side… Terry Allen… Caudle welcomes them in but Wrestling II goes off…

Wrestling II: It is good to be here in the Mid Atlantic area and I’ve brought in my good friend Terry Allen. This guy is as dangerous as a Magnum pistol brother and he is one of the best young prospects in this sport and I can’t wait to step into the ring with him tomorrow night in Greenville. 

Terry Allen: Everyone out there knows that the Mid Atlantic is the premiere place for wrestling in this country and in the world. Myself and Wrestling II have been training… we’ve been preparing… and we’re coming with everything we’ve got to win those titles!

Wrestling II: We’re coming with every bit of fire and intensity and everyone in that tournament is going to know what we’re all about! 

*COMMERCIAL*

MACW is back and here comes Ken Patera, Greg Valentine, and Ivan Koloff….

246611386_IvanKoloff.jpg.490ba895fe091414a3776da4cde6c8fb.jpg1934849817_GregValentine2.jpg.2176a29862c6822bbb592c7c1f434b8e.jpg38956918_KenPatera2.jpg.50e968792392a7cb001b4e9a6b433c63.jpg

Caudle: Gentlemen… last week…

Ken Patera: Calm down there Bob Caudle… there’s some things that need to be said and I am here to set the record straight. The three of us have agreed to become a unit here in the Mid Atlantic due to the gross mistreatment of myself and my colleagues. We are sick and tired of being pushed over and looked over and not given the opportunities that we deserve! Myself, Greg Valentine, and Ivan Koloff has set a vow and we’ll put it out there for everyone… between the three of us… we will be the champions here in the Mid Atlantic… you can take that to the bank!

Ivan: I said it last week and I say it again… we are the true contenders for the titles but Jim Crockett don’t give us matches… well now we will take the titles and there will be no stopping us!

Valentine: Ric Flair… you made the biggest mistake of your life last week when you popped me in the mouth… when you hit Ken Patera… it was something that you will regret for the rest of your life. Every single thing you do from now until the end of time will be in retaliation to what happened. You may not have any gold but we’re coming for more than that… we’re coming for you blood Flair and it will be spilt!

Caudle: Words for Ric Flair and others… we’ll hear from him later in the broadcast… let’s head to the ring right now…

Ole & Gene Anderson defeated Scott Casey & Rick McGraw via the arm breaker! 

We head back over to David Crockett who is standing by with Wahoo McDaniel & Jimmy Snuka…

729087006_WahooMcDaniel2.jpg.007cb76821edb119b42ba13303ea43bc.jpg550727342_JimmySnuka80.jpg.9626d7653997c123ce2734be06c76c69.jpg

Crockett: Come on in here Wahoo and Jimmy Snuka. Gentlemen, we know that you will be in the tag tournament… are there any teams that you are worried about facing?

Wahoo: David Crockett… there ain’t a man alive that I fear and brother I don’t see anyone in the Mid Atlantic area that could cause me to sweat in my sleep. We’re heading into Greenville tomorrow night and we’re coming out champions…

Snuka: That’s right brutha… we have been in all the wars before but tomorrow night we’ll go to battle three times and walk out with the titles. We don’t care who it is!

Caudle: Fans we’ll have more action when we come back!

*COMMERCIAL*

MACW is back with Caudle and Crockett announcing a big main event with Ric Flair taking on Ivan Koloff in our main event tonight. The also put over the television championship tournament that will be taking place next week in Norfolk! One of the top contenders for that title is Sweet Ebony Rocky Johnson… he joins us now… Johnson puts over being one of the fastest men in the Mid Atlantic and he isn’t afraid of anyone. He says he knows there’s a lot of competitors out there but he is the one who will walk out with the title and show the fans what the Sweet Ebony is all about!

The Great Kabuki w/ Gary Hart defeated John Diamond with the Green Myst!

799329972_GaryHart2.jpg.ac7c0d01bf8e5390e35bc0aa2607f911.jpg442096863_GreatKabuki_alt.jpg.f5a5a3157f1d8ba0016cbf338bfbae5c.jpg1895811722_GinoHernandez3.jpg.9a4a92d6ddfdda16da33679cc6669fad.jpg1375538223_TullyBlanchard.jpg.34f8d31dfbe9e9d418f00fecd0c80902.jpg

We then see Gino Hernandez and Tully Blanchard join Gary Hart and Kabuki at the booth…

Hart: Bob Caudle… David Crockett… I will be the first to admit that perhaps the bright lights of Mid Atlantic got me and my men a little awe struck… you know we stepped into this arena last week and told the fans we would be champions… well I may have misspoke… you see champions will just be the beginning! I plan to take these three men to the top of professional wrestling and the domination of the Mid Atlantic is only the beginning! My men have been out there winning night in and night out. I have told the world… I have prophesied… these men will be champions and they will be dominant!

Blanchard: That’s exactly right Gary… we come from a long lineage of greatness but this is a new breed you know what I am saying. We dress better than the rest. We look better than the rest. And we wrestle better than anyone. Tomorrow night in Greenville… when we win the titles… haha… everyone will see it!

Gino: It is elementary when you think about it. You are talking about the cream of the crop and the best this business has to offer. Understand that this is a business. We go in that ring and hurt people and we get paid to do it… and we know we get paid better than anyone else doing it. So all you naysayers out there… all you wannabes like Jimmy Snuka, Wahoo McDaniel… Ric Flair… Ricky Steamboat… just get ready to reap the whirlwind boys… the Texas Tornados are coming and we are going to cause some major… major destruction!

Crockett: There you have it fans… when we come back we’ll release the MACW Tag Team Title tournament brackets!

*COMMERCIAL*

MACW is back with Caudle and Crockett pumping up the big event tomorrow night in Greenville, South Carolina. The MACW tag team champions will be crowned. Here are the brackets…

Wahoo McDaniel & Jimmy Snuka va Ole & Gene Anderson
Tenryu & Saito vs The Fabulous Freebirds (Hayes & Gordy)
Jay Youngblood & Barry Windham vs Gino Hernandez & Tully Blanchard
Wrestling II & Terry Allen vs The Super Destroyers

Once they show off the bracket… we see the Fabulous Freebirds, Michael Hayes and Terry Gordy coming out to a little pop from the crowd. They give the fans some due but then jump on the mic with Bob Caudle…

735155828_MichaelHayes1.jpg.6c416f43a8434435c5f312ae0b6755f9.jpg1744161361_TerryGordy2.jpg.62b918708fcde3f64330e59ff2207cd6.jpg

Caudle: Welcome back in here… Michael Hayes and Terry Gordy… gentlemen it is good to see you back in the Mid Atlantic area…

Hayes: You say that now Bob Caudle… but in due time you will be eating your words like the rest of these Raleigh rednecks! You see… we’ve been around the block a time or two and we know what’s due and that is those Mid Atlantic Tag Team Titles! I am sick and tired of the teams like Wahoo and Snuka, the Andersons, Hernandez and Adams, Youngblood and Windham and all the others. You are looking at the main event right here and brother we’re going to rock this world of wrestling to its very core…

Gordy: The thing about it is this Bob Caudle… whether you like us or hate us when all is said and done you will respect us. If you don’t… then by gawd we’ll beat the respect into you!

Hayes: It goes like this… when you walk down the wrong side of Badstreet, you don’t walk back… you get carried out on a stretcher… and let’s just say the cherries and berries better be ready in Greenville tomorrow night because the Freebirds are coming daddy!

Caudle: Fans there they are… the Freebirds… they’ll be live in Greenville tomorrow night… right now let’s head to the ring for more action…

Barry Windham & Jay Youngblood defeated Assassins via the Top Rope Lariat for the 3-count!

*COMMERCIAL*

MACW is back with Caudle and Crockett putting over the NWA World Champion Harley Race. He will be here in just a couple of weeks and he has a long list of challengers. They put over the tag tournament and the tv title tournament as we cut to the ring for more action… 

Jim Garvin defeated Swede Hanson via the BRAINBUSTER!

After the contest… we see JJ Dillon walk out with Dick Slater Dillon and Slater make their presence known…

213640748_JJDillonactive.jpg.179680309c94cfb28687b731e604a105.jpg387347893_DickSlater2.jpg.88811de5a5f56d8f21f4bcb0e099f7ed.jpg

Dillon: Ladies and gentlemen… I use that term very loosely… myself and Dick Slater have arrived in the Mid Atlantic to try our hand together at some of the top talent. With his braun and my brains… well it is going to be an easy night at the office for the two of us.

Dick Slater: That’s right JJ… you know there’s a couple of tough guys out there but they don’t know what we’re all about. We’re going to be coming out here to break some hearts and a couple of necks along the way. HAHAHA

Caudle: Well the hits keep coming… fans when we come back we’ll see Ric Flair and Ivan Koloff one on one!

*COMMERCIAL*

MACW is back and we get some footage from last week with Ric Flair helping Ricky Steamboat. We then hear Caudle and Crockett put over what Patera, Koloff, and Valentine said earlier as we head to the ring for this premiere contest! 

Ric Flair vs Ivan Koloff
-It doesn’t get much better than this on television. These two guys come out for about 13-minutes and give the crowd some real entertainment. Flair is selling for Koloff and then he turns the tide and showboats to get the crowd going as he works some offense in. As the match moves to a close we see Patera and Valentine come out. They are trying to get involved until Ricky Steamboat comes out and pulls Patera down but on the other side of the ring we see Valentine on the apron as he swings big but Flair ducks and he nails Koloff just enough for Flair to counter and roll him up for the 3-count! That is just the beginning though as Valentine jumps in the ring for the 3 on 2 as Patera and Steamboat get involved! 

This one is completely out of hand. Flair has won the match but the battle continues. Just when it looks like Patera, Valentine, and Koloff have got the edge the crowd erupts when Roddy Piper runs out to the ring and all hell breaks loose! Piper evens the odds and the heels all break loose from the ring and go to the back as Flair, Steamboat, and Piper go to the booth…

1628879525_RicFlair2.jpg.a42adcf2b2edf88c65b10058ebcfc701.jpg1015594040_RoddyPiper2.jpg.a9a5841ee45f5fd999a5b4515a790136.jpg2007231238_RickySteamboat1.jpg.37bd02113c395299bf97cc4456ed5a0e.jpg

Flair: You said even the odds… well by gawd the odds are even now… where are you? Patera! Valentine! Koloff! C’mon! Where are you now!

Steamboat: Listen up and listen good… we hold these titles and we defend them night in and night out. Together we’re a unit and we’re stronger than anything they can come with. This is unity and brother… this is a bond that can’t be broken! 

Piper: You know… I sat back there last week and saw what happened… I sat there and thought… well… hell… might as well join the fight! So we’re going to lay it on the line right here… fellas… bring everything you’ve got and we’ll keep coming back for more because together… this is a crew you just can’t touch! 

Caudle and Crockett put this over… the tag tournament is tomorrow night and we’ll have the results next week! 

Sunday April 11

MACW - Event @ Memorial Auditorium in Greenville, South Carolina, USA 

MACW TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT
MACW TAG - QF 1 - The Freebirds defeated Tenryu & Saito
MACW TAG - QF 2 -  Wahoo McDaniel & Jimmy Snuka defeated Ole & Gene Anderson
MACW TAG - QF 3 - Gino Hernandez & Tully Blanchard defeated Jay Youngblood & Barry Windham
MACW TAG - QF 4 - Wrestling II & Terry Allen defeated the Super Destroyers

1148339668_NWAUnitedStatesHeavy.(Det).jpg.6c2548cde25f0859103462bc872cf875.jpg

NWA UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Roddy Piper © defeated Greg Valentine via DQ

MACW TAG - SF 1 - Wahoo McDaniel & Jimmy Snuka defeated The Freebirds
MACW TAG - SF 2 - Gino Hernandez & Tully Blanchard defeated Wrestling II & Terry Allen

TAG TEAM ATTRACTION
Ken Patera & Ivan Koloff defeated Ric Flair & Ricky Steamboat

196127184_MACWTagTeam.jpg.715bacc2685449fa4847df009343aa43.jpg

FINALS - Wahoo McDaniel & Jimmy Snuka defeated Gino Hernandez & Tully Blanchard… the match was a bloodbath in regards to Wahoo and Snuka who won the contest but were then attacked by Kabuki, Hernandez, & Blanchard. They were beaten with chairs and busted wide open to be laid out in the middle of the ring!

Monday April 12

MACW - Event @ Dorton Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA 
Roddy Piper © defeated Greg Valentine
MID ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP
Ricky Steamboat defeated Ken Patera via DQ
Ric Flair defeated Ivan Koloff
MACW TAG TITLES
Wahoo McDaniel & Jimmy Snuka © defeated Ole & Gene Anderson
SIX-MAN TAG
Kabuki, Gino Hernandez, & Tully Blanchard defeated Wrestling II, Terry Allen, & Jim Garvin
The Freebirds defeated Jay Youngblood & Barry Windham

MACW - Event @ in Hampton, Virginia, USA
Rocky Johnson defeated Nikolai Volkoff
Dick Slater & JJ Dillon defeated Bobby Fulton & Tommy Rogers
Tenryu & Saito defeated Butch Reed & Jim Duggan
Bad News Allen defeated Steve O
Bret Hart defeated Brian Blair
The Super Destroyers defeated Rick McGraw & Scott Casey
Jim Neidhart defeated Assassin #1
Paul Ellering defeated Assassin #2

Tuesday April 13

MACW - Event @ Township Auditorium in Columbia, South Carolina, USA 
Roddy Piper vs Ken Patera went to a double DQ
Ric Flair & Ricky Steamboat defeated Ole & Gene Anderson
MACW TAG TITLES
Wahoo McDaniel & Jimmy Snuka © defeated Gino Hernandez & Tully Blanchard via Count Out
Greg Valentine defeated Jay Youngblood
Ivan Koloff defeated Wrestling II
The Freebirds defeated Terry Allen & Jim Garvin
Kabuki defeated Barry Windham

MACW - Event @ Freedom Hall in Johnson City, Tennessee, USA 

Rocky Johnson defeated Dick Slater via DQ
Nikolai Volkoff defeated Jim Neidhart
JJ Dillon defeated Paul Ellering
The Super Destroyers defeated Tommy Rogers & Bobby Fulton
Tenryu & Saito defeated Rick McGraw & Scott Casey
Butch Reed & Jim Duggan defeated the Assassins

Some solid cards all around. I see that you took the History of WWE template for your show results and I've always loved that format so that's great.

Nice to see that even without titles being defended in the B-towns, you still have guys like Rocky Johnson in the main event slot to draw houses, which is a smart move. Having him wrestle Slater in those Southern towns can only bring you the heat needed!

On 4/13/2021 at 1:52 AM, SirEdger said:

Some solid cards all around. I see that you took the History of WWE template for your show results and I've always loved that format so that's great.

Nice to see that even without titles being defended in the B-towns, you still have guys like Rocky Johnson in the main event slot to draw houses, which is a smart move.

I agree.  @LowBlowPodcast is doing a great job at balancing what is probably the most talented and stacked roster in this whole project.  Those are some really fun looking shows.  You are getting so much more out of Rocky than I did...I am really glad you got him!

Thursday April 15

MACW - Event @ City Armory in Lynchburg, Virginia, USA 

Ricky Steamboat © defeated Tully Blanchard
Ric Flair & Roddy Piper vs Ken Patera & Ivan Koloff went to a double DQ
MACW TAG TITLES
Wahoo McDaniel & Jimmy Snuka © defeated The Freebirds via Count Out
Ole & Gene Anderson defeated Jay Youngblood & Barry Windham
Greg Valentine defeated Wrestling II
Gino Hernandez defeated Terry Allen

MACW - Event @ in Sumter, South Carolina, USA

Rocky Johnson & Paul Ellering defeated Dick Slater & JJ Dillon
The Super Destroyers defeated Rick McGraw & Scott Casey
Tenryu & Saito defeated Tommy Rogers & Bobby Fulton
Butch Reed & Jim Duggan defeated the Assassins

Friday April 16

MACW Event @ Cincinnati Garden in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA 

Ken Patera defeated Ricky Steamboat to WIN THE MID ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP!
Ric Flair & Roddy Piper defeated Greg Valentine & Ivan Koloff
MACW TAG TITLES
Wahoo McDaniel & Jimmy Snuka © defeated Gino Hernandez & Tully Blanchard via DQ
Ole & Gene Anderson defeated Wrestling II & Terry Allen
Kabuki defeated Jay Youngblood
The Freebirds defeated Barry Windham & Jim Garvin

MACW - Event @ in Taylorsville, North Carolina, USA

Dick Slater defeated Rocky Johnson
Paul Ellering, Butch Reed, & Jim Duggan defeated JJ Dillon & The Super Destroyers
Tenryu & Saito defeated Rick McGraw & Scott Casey
Tommy Rogers & Bobby Fulton defeated the Assassins

MACW TV Taping - TV-Show @ in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA April 17,1981

MACW opens with special footage from the show last night in the Cincinnati Gardens. We see the main event with the Mid Atlantic Championship on the line. It is Steamboat defending against Ken Patera. The match is shown in clips with Bob Caudle calling some of the action. We then see the finish where Greg Valentine comes down but Ric Flair cuts him off. Ivan Koloff then comes out with the Russian Chain and nails Steamboat from behind! Piper gets down too late to stop him. After the chain shot… it is Patera who picks up Steamboat for a Bearhug Slam for the 3-count and he is the NEW CHAMPION! We then cut to Bob Caudle and David Crockett who put over a big night of action along with the release of the TV Title bracket for Norfolk tomorrow night… PLUS… we will see the new tag team champions on this broadcast. Right now we head to the ring for our opening match. 

Dick Slater & JJ Dillon defeated Brian Blair & Bobby Fulton via the SWINGING NECKBREACKER!

We cut back over to Caudle and Crockett who are putting over the new tag team champions… Wahoo McDaniel & Jimmy Snuka but then Slater and JJ come over and start giving them the business. They put over how they were jobbed out of the tag tournament and they were jobbed out of the tv title tournament. Because of this they are going to be paying some dues on the Mid Atlantic and they plan to really make everyone pay!

*COMMERCIAL*

MACW is back with Caudle and Crockett talking about the tv title tournament and that leads us into our next matchup involving Sweet Ebony Rocky Johnson!

Sweet Ebony Rocky Johnson defeated Assassin I via the Boston Crab!

Over in the booth… we see Gary Hart bring out Kabuki… Hernandez… and Blanchard….

David Crockett: Well Gary Hart… some could say that you weren’t very successful last Sunday night in getting the tag titles…

Gary Hart: We weren’t successful in walking away with the titles… you are correct David Crockett… but a war is not fought with one battle. You see… we now know everything that Wahoo McDaniel and Jimmy Snuka have. Together… Tully Blanchard and Gino Hernandez will become tag team champions… when that happens… David Crockett you and everyone else will be eating their words. Wait until you see what Kabuki does tomorrow night in the tv title tournament! 

Tully Blanchard: You know David Crockett all week we’ve had people coming up and giving us a lot of grief… a lot of garbage… well look at our foreheads… look at our backs… no cuts… no scratches… no bruises… when you see Wahoo and Snuka… they are taped up like a Christmas present. We beat them within an inch of their lives and now they call themselves winners… champions… ha! You won the battle but boys the war is far from over.

Gino Hernandez: It takes a lot of stones to come out here and call yourself a true champion… but let’s just call a spade a spade… you may have got the belts but we’re the ones who walked away from the fight. The next time… the belts come with us and it is going to be a stretcher for the two of you!

Crockett and Caudle put this over and talk about our big main event tonight with Ole and Gene Anderson in tag team action against the Freebirds...

*COMMERCIAL*

MACW is back with Caudle and Crockett putting over the title win of Ken Patera last night as he walks out with the Mid Atlantic Title along with Ivan Koloff & Greg Valentine…

246611386_IvanKoloff.jpg.490ba895fe091414a3776da4cde6c8fb.jpg1934849817_GregValentine2.jpg.2176a29862c6822bbb592c7c1f434b8e.jpg38956918_KenPatera2.jpg.50e968792392a7cb001b4e9a6b433c63.jpg

Ken Patera; I told the world I would do it and now look… You Ricky Steamboat are sitting there with a busted back and a broken ego! You want to let Ric Flair talk for you… HA! I will do the same to him. This trio is the strongest in the Mid Atlantic and don’t forget that we will do whatever it takes!

Ivan Koloff: Simply put we are the strongest and the best! Piper… you are next. You hold the US title… I want the US title… whether it is me or Greg Valentine… we will have the gold before too long and there’s nothing you can do about it!

Greg Valentine: I want to be the first one to say I told you so. We said it would happen and look… it has begun… first it was Steamboat… next we take the TV title when I win the tournament tomorrow night. Then… Piper… Ivan is going to win the US title… and then Ric Flair… well… you may not have a title but we’re going to take your career for turning your back on us! 

Wrestling II & Terry Allen defeated The Super Destroyers via the belly to belly suplex!

Crockett and Caudle put over the big win by Wrestling II and Terry Allen… we then see Paul Ellering walk out and he is congratulating the men as he walks over to the booth…

938014450_PaulEllering2.jpg.f44fc0c3a091d13ecb3faebde36c7316.jpg

Crockett: Paul Ellering… what a surprise… what brings you out here? 

Ellering: Well David Crockett… I had a long talk with my good friend Wrestling II… he told me about this guy who is faster than a magnum gun… Terry Allen. I wanted to get a look. I wanted to come out here an announce my presence and I am going to be keeping a close eye on things… just wait a see! HAHA

*COMMERCIAL*

MACW is back as Crockett and Caudle put over the tag title win of Wahoo and Snuka… they come out with the belts and they have their heads bandaged… they definitely look beat up… they put over Gino and Tully as top contenders along with the Freebirds and the Andersons. They talk about going through the toughest challenges to win the gold and they hope to keep the titles for quite some time. They know that they will have to defend the titles every single night and they plan to do it. They know the War with Gino, Tully, and Kabuki is far from over but they’ll do everything they can to keep the fans proud and show the world why they are the top team in wrestling! 

Barry Windham & Jay Youngblood defeated Swede Hanson & Bobby Duncum

We then cut to a special video highlighting three young men from Texas… David, Kevin, & Kerry Von Erich! We see that they will be here live NEXT WEEK!

196069070_DavidVonErich.jpg.e812ef19eb591bea2f5c749e370c529d.jpg195916546_KerryVonErich87.jpg.3533191edee5742e7c1fa857f71c96bf.jpg303908923_KevinVonErich84.jpg.8bb23ffa7e64d353ad80ed273aa69ef0.jpg

*COMMERCIAL*

Nikolai Volkoff defeated Ron Ritchie with the Russian Axe Hammer! 

We cut back over to Caudle and Crockett who are standing by as we see Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, and Roddy Piper walk out to a huge ovation from the crowd! 

1628879525_RicFlair2.jpg.a42adcf2b2edf88c65b10058ebcfc701.jpg1015594040_RoddyPiper2.jpg.a9a5841ee45f5fd999a5b4515a790136.jpg2007231238_RickySteamboat1.jpg.37bd02113c395299bf97cc4456ed5a0e.jpg

Ricky Steamboat: You know I want to come out here and say that I may no longer be the Mid Atlantic Champion… by hook or by crook the title is no longer mine but it doesn’t mean I don’t want it back. Ken Patera… Ivan Koloff… Greg Valentine… it took three of you to do it...three… to take it… but it will only take one… me… to get it back!

Roddy Piper: Ivan Koloff comes out here and runs his mouth like he’s got some claim to this title. You got no claim to nothing in my book pal. You are just a pretender… but you want to be a contender… well sign on the dotted line and meet me in the ring when it is for the title and I will show you exactly what this Hot Scott has got pally!

Ric Flair: I have got to say that there are three men walking around right now who are saying they are something special... well boys... the time is coming. You are looking at the top tier when it comes to this sport and when push comes to shove we're going to see the three of you someday... somewhere... with all the marbles on the line... you know the creme will rise to the top and you're looking at the best. WOO!

*COMMERCIAL*

MACW is back with Caudle and Crockett putting over the tv title tournament tomorrow night. Next week the Von Erichs will be here plus… NWA World Champion Harley Race is scheduled to be on the broadcast. It is time for the main event now… the Freebirds vs the Anderson!

Ole & Gene Anderson vs The Fabulous Freebirds  (Hayes and Gordy)
-An interesting choice for a main event. Both teams may be on the same side of the fence but we all know the Freebirds like to see how far they can bend the rules but do it with style and that gets the fans going. Here we see a helluva contest with Gordy and Ole just beating the piss out of each other. Gene almost seems out of place here while Hayes shines as the star of the contest. We moved towards the final moments of the contest before the Andersons look like they’re going to finish off the Birds but out of nowhere we see Buddy Jack Roberts nail Ole with the confederate flag which causes Gene to turn around but when he comes back there’s Terry Gordy with the ASIATIC SPIKE! 1….2….3! The Birds win and go to the booth while the Andersons have to recover….

735155828_MichaelHayes1.jpg.6c416f43a8434435c5f312ae0b6755f9.jpg1744161361_TerryGordy2.jpg.62b918708fcde3f64330e59ff2207cd6.jpg1549390438_BuddyRoberts.jpg.8e2dd1ab7bdcc67d7355b0819023a55d.jpg

Michael Hayes: Beat em at their own game they say! Well daddy… you are looking at the men who wrote and then rewrote the rule book when it comes to tag team wrestling. We’re going to take the world by storm and when it comes to tag team or six-man teams… brother… this right here is the measuring stick… everything else is just pathetic!

Caudle and Crockett put this over in a huge way… Next week we’ll see the Von Erichs, NWA Champion Harley Race, and then the winner of the MACW TV Title Tournament! See you next week folks!

MACW - Event @ Norfolk Scope in Norfolk, Virginia, USA 

MACW TV TITLE TOURNAMENT
QF 1 Sweet Ebony defeated Nikolai Volkoff
QF 2 Greg Valentine defeated Terry Allen
QF 3 Jay Youngblood defeated Super Destroyer II
QF 4  Kabuki defeated Jim Garvin

196127184_MACWTagTeam.jpg.715bacc2685449fa4847df009343aa43.jpg

MACW TAG TITLES
Wahoo McDaniel & Jimmy Snuka defeated Ole & Gene Anderson

SF 1 Greg Valentine defeated Sweet Ebony Rocky Johnson
SF 2 Jay Youngblood defeated Kabuki via DQ

macwheavy.jpg.3ce538abfd0a81a8d223d4cf7e1697f4.jpg

Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Championship
Ken Patera defeated Ricky Steamboat via count out

NWATV.png.e12e3e896aa9cfe9080b4dfb859d0251.png

FINALS Greg Valentine defeated Jay Youngblood to become the NWA MACW Television Champion

MAIN EVENT
Ric Flair & Roddy Piper defeated Gino Hernandez & Tully Blanchard

Monday April 19

MACW - Event @ Civic Center in Asheville, North Carolina, USA

Roddy Piper © defeated Ivan Koloff
Ken Patera © defeated Ric Flair
MACW Tag Titles
Wahoo & Snuka defeated Ole & Gene Anderson
MACW Television Title
Ricky Steamboat defeated Greg Valentine via DQ
Kabuki, Tully, & Gino defeated Windham, Garvin, & Youngblood
Wrestling II & Paul Ellering (sub for Terry Allen) defeated The Super Destroyers
Sweet Ebony defeated Nikolai Volkoff

Tuesday April 20

MACW - Event @ Augusta Expo in Fisherville, Virginia, USA 

Roddy Piper © defeated Ole Anderson
Ken Patera © defeated Ricky Steamboat
MACW Tag Titles
Wahoo & Snuka defeated Ivan Koloff & Nikolai Volkoff
MACW Television Title
Greg Valentine defeated Sweet Ebony
Ric Flair defeated Tully Blanchard
Gino Hernandez defeated Jay Youngblood
Barry Windham defeated Gene Anderson
Wrestling II & Paul Ellering (sub for Terry Allen) defeated The Super Destroyers

Thursday April 22

MACW - Event @ Memorial Auditorium in Spartanburg, South Carolina, USA
Roddy Piper © defeated Gino Hernandez
Ken Patera © vs Ric Flair went to a double DQ
MACW Tag Titles
Wahoo & Snuka defeated Tully Blanchard & Kabuki via DQ
MACW Television Title
Greg Valentine ©  defeated Sweet Ebony
Ole & Gene Anderson defeated Jay Youngblood & Barry Windham
Wrestling II & Paul Ellerning (sub for Terry Allen) defeated The Super Destroyers

Friday April 23

MACW - Event @ County Hall in Charleston, South Carolina, USA
Roddy Piper © defeated Tully Blanchard
Ric Flair defeated Ken Patera via DQ
MACW Tag Titles
Wahoo & Snuka defeated Ivan Koloff & Nikolai Volkoff
MACW Television Title
Ricky Steamboat vs Greg Valentine went to a 20-minute draw
Kabuki defeated Sweet Ebony
Ole & Gene Anderson defeated Wrestling II & Paul Ellerning (sub for Terry Allen)
Jay Youngblood & Barry Windham defeated The Super Destroyers

MACW TV Taping - TV-Show @ in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA April 24, 1981

MACW opens this week with footage from Norfolk last weekend and the MACW Television Title tournament. We see Greg Valentine injure Terry Allen on his way to defeated jay Youngblood to become the NEW MACW TELEVISION CHAMPION! We then cut to the arena where Caudle and Crockett are putting it over in a big way that Valentine is the new TV Champion along with the arrival of NWA World Champion Harley Race being here on the broadcast tonight along with the debut of the Von Erichs! We then see Mid Atlantic Champion Ken Patera, TV Champion Greg Valentine, and Ivan Koloff all walk out to a chorus of boos!

Ken Patera: These people need to shut their mouths before we come out there and beat the tar out of every single one of you. I am sick and tired of traveling this country and being booing me and throwing things at me… it makes me sick that people don’t respect what I have done as an olympian and now as the Mid Atlantic Champion. It makes me sick that people don’t respect the things that Ivan Koloff has had to overcome to be one of the premiere champions in the history of this sport. It makes me sick that people disgrace the good name of Greg Valentine… your new television champion thank you… What we want is respect… we demand it. Respect from the people… but more importantly from the likes of Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, and Roddy Piper! Next Sunday night..Charlotte… you three are taking on the three of us in a six-man elimination match… well.. Boys… you’re looking at a unit… men who will be there for one another and who will take all of you down TOGETHER!

Ivan Koloff: Right now, I am a humbled man… I don’t have a title but I have the power of all the Russian people behind me. I have the entire country who holds my name is high regard as I prepare to face the biggest challenge of bringing the United States title back to Russia! Roddy Piper… it is my vow to take that title from you and I will do everything in my power to get it and never let it go!

Greg Valentine: You know, last week I showed the world why I am the premiere television superstar of the Mid Atlantic. This belt right here says that I am the best. 20-minutes… everyone has got 20-minutes to take it from me but it can’t be done… it won’t be done… I will show the world why I am one of the best and Rick Steamboat… I am looking right at you pal… this is going to be mine forever!

The Freebirds (Hayes & Gordy) defeated Scott Casey & Rick McGraw via the ASIATIC SPIKE!

*COMMERCIAL*

735155828_MichaelHayes1.jpg.6c416f43a8434435c5f312ae0b6755f9.jpg1744161361_TerryGordy2.jpg.62b918708fcde3f64330e59ff2207cd6.jpg1549390438_BuddyRoberts.jpg.8e2dd1ab7bdcc67d7355b0819023a55d.jpg

We’re back with Caudle and Crockett but they’re joined by Hayes, Gordy, and Roberts the Freebirds. Nothing too magical from the trio today but they do put over how they plan to challenge for the World Tag Team Titles at any point in time. They hope to get their hands on the gold and show all the people that they do things the Freebirds way and no one can stop it and no one can change it!

Bret Hart defeated Swede Hanson via the PILEDRIVER! 

Wahoo and Snuka are out with the tag titles. They put over all the great teams here in the Mid Atlantic while saying that they defend the titles every night and plan to hold them but defend them against everyone. This brings up the names of Gino and Tully who have laid out a contract for Sunday, May the 9th to take on Wahoo and Snuka for the titles. Wahoo and Snuka say the only way they will sign it is if Gary Hart is locked up in a cage! The crowd pops… when we come back… the NWA Champion will be here!

*COMMERCIAL*

Barry Windham & Jay Youngblood defeated Rick Hughes & Tom Lane via the Top Rope Lariat! 

213640748_JJDillonactive.jpg.179680309c94cfb28687b731e604a105.jpg387347893_DickSlater2.jpg.88811de5a5f56d8f21f4bcb0e099f7ed.jpg

We head down to Caudle and Crockett putting over the arrival of Harley Race but instead we see… JJ Dillon walk out? He and Dick Slater walk down to the area and then we have JJ Dillon do a big grand entrance for the NWA Champion… Harley Race who comes out to a mixed reaction. A lot of respect for Harley but not a lot of fanfare…

838376398_HarleyRace0.jpg.816f053a481ef1cbdf8c2eda441c90bb.jpg

JJ: What you see here is the epitome of excellence when it comes to professional wrestling. I have entered into negotiations with Harley Race to be one of his senior advisors here in the Mid Atlantic and I am going to make sure that his title defenses go the way that we want them to go. For a long time… this was the wild west but now, we have law, and we have order, and from hence forth, you will see Harley Race on top of the kingdom where he belongs.

Harley Race: I sincerely appreciate the feedback and consideration from JJ Dillon and the help from Dick Slater to watch my back. You see this week I have signed to defend this title every night in this territory but perhaps the greatest challenge will be tomorrow night in Greensboro… Ric Flair… you’ve been on my heels for some time. I know you’re a great competitor and perhaps someday you’ll be a great champion but that day isn’t today nor tomorrow… you see I am the one who calls the shots and I am going to be the one who defends this title against any and everyone. Ric Flair… you’re simply a notch on the belt but don’t think for a minute you’ll be the holder. That brings me to my next point… I am told that there was a special drawing for me to defend the title next week? 

Caudle: That is correct… it was held before the show…

Harley Race: And who won?

Caudle: Well the fan favorite… Sweet Ebony Rocky Johnson!

Harley: HAHA… you are telling me that I have to come out here and defend this title against him next week?

Caudle: That was the stipulation… that is if you’re still the champion…

Harley: Just watch your tongue… and Rocky Johnson…

Johnson then emerges from the back and the crowd pops. We see Dick Slater and JJ Dillon pep up a little bit as Harley and Rocky mince looks at one another but then JJ tries to run his mouth before Johnson knocks him out with a right hand and the crowd explodes! We see Johnson go after Race before officials and wrestlers come out to break it up! The crowd is going wild here as Rocky Johnson is showing the world he isn’t afraid of the NWA Champion!

2016738221_RockyJohnson2.jpg.bbde2be9829dc65b9295f6cc783a5000.jpg

*COMMERCIAL*

Ole & Gene Anderson defeated Brian Blair & Bobby Fulton via the Arm Breaker! 

The fans are still stirring from the issue with Johnson and Race from a couple of moments ago… but then we hear a nice pop for Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, and Ricky Steamboat….

Ricky Steamboat: I guess the time for talk has come and gone. You know that I have been all over the world and fought some of the best. Well… Greg Valentine… as a competitor… I know that you’re one of the best but you are NOT THE BEST! I am going to prove it when I take that title from you. I am going to show the world what I am all about and why I have the heart of a Dragon!

Roddy Piper: I just heard Ivan Koloff say he’s taking the US title back to Russia… well pal… I’ve got it around my waist right now so looks like I might be going with you. I’d love to see you try and take this title pal. I want to see just what you’ve got when it counts. You name the time and the place and I’ll be there… I’ll BE THERE!

Ric Flair: You know Bob Caudle… as we wage this war with Patera, Koloff, and Valentine… I have to then think about the chance of a lifetime tomorrow night… Harley Race and myself… the Greensboro Coliseum… the bright lights… the NWA World title on the line. It is going to be my night to shine Harley. I can’t wait to put you down in the middle of that ring and walk out with the most prestigious prize in this sport. I am going to be on top of the mountain and for you Harley Race, it is going to be a long fall all the way to the bottom. When you’re down there… you can see Patera, Valentine, and Koloff… they’ll be waiting for you when we get done with em!

Tenryu w/ Saito defeated Tommy Rogers via the Shoulderbreaker! 

*COMMERCIAL*

We’re back with MACW and Crockett and Caudle pumping up the big debut… here they are… David, Kevin, and Kerry Von Erich! 

Kerry, Kevin, & David Von Erich defeated Frank Dukes, Erik Young, & Simon Lofton via the IRON CLAW!

196069070_DavidVonErich.jpg.e812ef19eb591bea2f5c749e370c529d.jpg195916546_KerryVonErich87.jpg.3533191edee5742e7c1fa857f71c96bf.jpg303908923_KevinVonErich84.jpg.8bb23ffa7e64d353ad80ed273aa69ef0.jpg

The Von Erichs walk over and they place the big six-man tag team trophy on the table and work the fans. 

Caudle: Welcome in here gentlemen… David, Kerry, and Kevin Von Erich… welcome to Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling…

David: Well Bob Caudle… what a night it has been and I can tell this is the place for the three of us to be and the three of us to really make a name for ourselves on the international scene. We’re going to take Mid Atlantic by storm brother and you can call us the Texas Tornados because we’re coming faster than greased lightning and won’t be taking any prisoners! 

Kevin: That’s the thing David… this trophy right here… it says we’re the best six-man crew in wrestling… what we’d like to do is to give this trophy up to Jim Crockett Jr and the board of directors here at Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling to have it nominated as an official title for Mid Atlantic and we’d want to defend it against any trio of men, any time, any night, in any town! 

Kerry: That’s right… we’ve seen Patera, Koloff, Valentine, the Freebirds, and the NWA Champion all here on one show… well boys… the Von Erichs are here and it is our time to shine and we’re going take the Mid Atlantic by storm and everyone is going to get swooped up! Here we come!

*COMMERCIAL*

MACW is back with Caudle and Crockett pumping up the Von Erichs, NWA Champion, and all the other big happenings including the NWA World Heavyweight Championship match next week against Rocky Johnson… that is if Harley Race will still be champion! Right now we’ve got a big main event… let’s go to the ring. 

965230437_Mr.WrestlingII.jpg.df8c6748eb6ff27f4f3b3106cf1c6ead.jpg1895811722_GinoHernandez3.jpg.9a4a92d6ddfdda16da33679cc6669fad.jpg

MAIN EVENT
Mr. Wrestling II w/ Paul Ellering vs Gino Hernandez w/ Gary Hart

-A great main event with these two getting some good time to show off their skills. We’ve got Tully on commentary putting over his buddy in the ring. Ellering is trying to get Wrestling II going. We’re told that Terry Allen may be out of action for a couple of weeks after what Valentine did to him last week. Gino and II have got some good chemistry and we see Wrestling II building up for a big finish but when he goes for the high knee, Gino ducks out of the way and grabs him for a backslide for the quick 3-count and the crowd isn’t happy! Gino and Tully back off while Wrestling II and Ellering try to regroup.

Caudle and Crockett put this over in a big way with the big main event next week… Rocky Johnson gets an NWA World Title shot but who will be holding the title? Find out next week right here on Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling!