Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 04/05 - 04/11 Eden Hazard has gone missing since 2018 what happened to him

KawadaSmile

3 minutes ago, Badlittlekitten said:

I utterly dread to think what senile Vince would do with Walter. Or Io Shirai. Or Cameron Grimes. Or whoeverthefuck.

Cameron Grimes would have a job for life with his current gimmick. Vince loves that stuff. It's one of the few examples of an NXT guy actually getting a character that will translate to the main roster - i.e. what Vince likes.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing with WALTER is not so much he doesn't want to travel to the US, it's that he has regular bookings and his school (I think he's still involved with that) in Europe and doesn't want to leave those for extended periods of time. I get the impression he's only here now to get some work in due to *gestures at everything going on*. 

Plus I don't see him being one to put up with Vince's Vince-ness very much so I wouldn't expect him to be on the main roster other than maybe a one off appearance. 

WALTER/Ciampa had the best body part psychology of any match I've seen in years. I guess they figured Ciampa was too brittle for a full-on violence party, so they decided to work a more story-based match (although it's not like they were playing patty-cake with each other). If that's the case, it was definitely for the better.

27 minutes ago, MoS said:

The best thing about WALTER-Ciampa was that it ended with a fucking chop. I would take 20 pedigrees before I take one chop from fucking WALTER

I was thinking how normally that would be a lame finish but I 100% believe a chop from WALTER would end a man. 

Plus  loved how they established the left handed chops weren't as effective so he was forced to use the injured hand to finish it. 

Night 1 was really good. I was not feeling Dunne/Kushida from the moment Dunne came to new not nearly as good entrance music. The match was shorter which is good for the opener but I still found it to go go go. That was where the disappointments ended though as everything else delivered. Loved the gauntlet and WALTER/Ciampa. The tag title three way was super fun silliness. The main event was great. Io is insane and Raquel more than held up her end of the bargain. 

5 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Well to be fair it wasn't by design since he was stuck in the UK for a year.

Where they've been running shows this whole time, so he could've easily dropped it at any point.

2 minutes ago, El-P said:

He was accused of physical abuse, not sexual abuse. It's obvious WWE doesn't care/believe in the case (see also : Riddle, Matt).

Thanks. Corrected! So hard to keep track of all these abusive assholes and their abuse.

Fuck them all. They can bag groceries at Winn-Dixie instead of being a famous pro wrestler or famous anything.

I just learned that a female NXT UK ref is actually from Bordeaux (which is where I'm basically from too). Hey, good for her. Now, waiting to learn she re-tweeted some very stupid stuff.:lol: (sad to say I haven't missed Shanna since I learned about it)

Haven't watched it so far, but based on the results, Raquel winning the title is one of the ballsiets decisions they've had in a while and the fan in me LOVES that decision.

She is a great hoss and still has a long way to go. Fucking loved her wars with Rhea.

Also, Escobar is a star. We lament Andrade's mistreatment, but if they fuck up Santos' push they have completely lost it. Dude has basically everything Andrade has AND can cut a great promo. Just has *can't miss* all over him.

8 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Also, Escobar is a star. We lament Andrade's mistreatment, but if they fuck up Santos' push they have completely lost it. Dude has basically everything Andrade has AND can cut a great promo. Just has *can't miss* all over him.

The only thing he *can't miss* will be the catering spread. Yeah, he's great, but don't fool yourself - he won't be used any better than any other luchador or Mexican wrestler has been in a decade. 

6 minutes ago, MoS said:

It's been a while since I watched NXT, the new commentary team is so much better since the dark days of Mauro 

I cannot abide by these inaccurate lies. 

NXT would've won the ratings war and AEW would've been put out of business if Mauro had stayed.

MAMMA MIA!