Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 04/05 - 04/11 Eden Hazard has gone missing since 2018 what happened to him

KawadaSmile

You and I may not get it, but Kross is basically everything WWE wants in one person so I get why they are so big on the guy. 

He just better hope he never falls out of favor and they end up booking Scarlett to have sex with Bobby Lashley.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mad Dog said:

I honestly don't know what the fuck they're doing with her.

Yeah, it's perplexing. I know @El-P been a fan since Impact days too & has mentioned it before about how they're doing nothing in NXT. Even if you factor in the injury. I just see nothing in Kross.

3 hours ago, Coffey said:

Yeah, it's perplexing. I know @El-P been a fan since Impact days too & has mentioned it before about how they're doing nothing in NXT. Even if you factor in the injury. I just see nothing in Kross.

I enjoyed Kross as a character in IMPACT (and to a point in LU), he made for a good psycho heel with his crazy eyes and great look, but it's not like he was ever a great worker or anything. The most fun I had watching an actual match of his was in Bloodsport, he seemed really made for the style. I really haven't watched him in NXT at all, apart from the infamous entrance, so maybe the injury really screwed his work up. 

Scarlett was tons of fun in IMPACT, but then again, it was because of her character, and I always thought WWE would not get that part.

I thought the show was fine enough, night one was far better of course. I think my issue with Balor-Kross was how so obvious it was that Finn's whole run was just a place holder since Kross got hurt and they had a big plan for him. 

Two nights of really good action and I enjoyed both but the first night was definitely the better show. 

Loved the finish to the ladder match. Great shot of Escobar standing atop the ladder looking down on the broken Devlin. The spot where LDF interfered and Devlin took a tumble to the outside was nuts too. Devlin did well to avoid injury. Cute post-match celebration with the other LDF members and his son too. Escobar is great but we all know he's toast as soon as he gets called up. I'll enjoy him while I can. 

Women's tag title match was fine. Most important thing is the champions retained. I feared they'd drop them here which wouldn't have done those belts any favours.

Thought Reed looked very impressive over the two nights. I don't know how often he attempts the moonsault but that felt like a special moment so hopefully it was. I think Theory should have been involved more in the finish. I was surprised at the ease with which Gargano was able to eventually put him away. I wonder if Theory will turn on Gargano and be the one to dethrone him?

Hell of a performance from Balor who I've done a complete 180 on over the last 18 months. This was the best I've seen Kross look as well. I was hoping Balor would somehow retain but it wasn't to be. Not particularly excited about a Kross title reign. Perhaps they'll do a rematch with Balor bringing back the demon "persona". 

Unsanctioned match was predictably way too long. I liked the security, pre-match lighting and referee's all black outfit. I didn't like the fact that KOR and Cole wore their regular wrestling gear and wrestled a pretty generic first 10-15 minutes. Things got better when the chain was introduced, although Kyle looked like an idiot when he threw the chain in and was easily countered. I will say that there was some stuff in this match that I loved. The spot through the ramp. The brainbuster on the steps was brutal. But there was a lot that I didn't like as well, which is usually the case with these 40 minute NXT "epics". 

7 hours ago, Coffey said:

Like she's just there to yell for an entrance. Why even fucking bother if that's all you're going to do. 

Change.org petition to get Johnny Gargano to stop wrestling. 

Also, NXT might have actually lost the last day of the War despite presenting a Wrestlemania Takeover had the main event with Racquel Gonzales not gained an incredible number of viewers. They have something special in her