Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania 37

MoS

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To tag in with the vax discussion, I'm getting Moderna #2 on Monday. First one just gave me a sore arm and knocked me TFO for a few hours so hopefully the second will just do more of the same.

Also they are doing a network doc on Vlad, which is actually pretty cool of them to do for a guy who devoted so much energy to them.

2 minutes ago, MoS said:

This match started great but it's become repetitive and meandering. Like most WWE main events, it's going too long imo. It still has very good moments but it's also flat. 

If you're going to go longer, have some sort of narrative. This has just been pretty back and forth. It's been hard hitting with big impacts and somewhat of a build of bigger moves and violence but it needed more than that. If they're going to cool Lashley off by making him more heelish and doing the bounty angle, actually play that up in the match itself and make some sort of narrative out of it! Have Lashley show that vulnerability and paranoia (while still being powerful and dangerous) instead of it just being detached from the last month of TV. Use the build as a tool.