Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 04/12 - 04/18 Roman Reigns is the Dream Crusher, the Tribal Chief AND the Head of the Table.

KawadaSmile

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was legitimately impressed that Roman made sure Edge's shoulders were on the mat and didn't just stack him on top of Bryan. Nice attention to detail.

Beyond that, it's nice to see that WWE remains a crapsack world where evil always triumphs because good is dumb. Of WWE's 14 championships, only three are currently held by full-fledged babyfaces. And one of them is the 24/7 title, which doesn't even really count.

2 hours ago, PhilTLL said:

Former ESPN veteran Adnan Virk debuts as Raw PBP tonight. This should be a substantial improvement. Nothing that will get me to sit through 3 hours of Raw, but an improvement.

Does he know professional wrestling? Mike Adamle didn't exactly work out. Can he call the moves?

6 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

I enjoy this Adnan dude.

I used to listen to ESPN Radio a lot on my drive to work, and Adnan was their go to fill in for any of the regular hosts having a day off. He's very smart, a baseball fanatic if I remember correctly, and they used to give him the business for being Canadian. 

40 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I used to listen to ESPN Radio a lot on my drive to work, and Adnan was their go to fill in for any of the regular hosts having a day off. He's very smart, a baseball fanatic if I remember correctly, and they used to give him the business for being Canadian. 

He’s also a movie buff type of guy.  Was very entertaining when he was on ESPN. A pro.

16 minutes ago, Zoo Enthusiast said:

He’s also a movie buff type of guy.  Was very entertaining when he was on ESPN. A pro.

It's hard to say given how much ESPN likes to turn over their staff, but he'd probably still be there if he hadn't gotten himself fired for leaking to sports media biz outlets. I'm sure Meltzer already has his phone number.

I'm not watching but Viking Raiders back legit makes me excited.  Still hate the name tho

Also, co-sign on Joe going to SD to attempt to sit at the head of table.  Fuck yes we need to see that.  And if he loses and joins with Roman....and Jimmy comes back.....hot damn son that is a sick as fuck stable.  AEW loves their stables, and I love Inner Circle.....but that's some legit shit

This is apropos nothing but since you all are watching a cable show: I have been in the US for near 7 months now, and dear Lord, you all have the absolute worst commercials. Forget like the UK, I have watched cable tv in Singapore and those ads are hundred times better even though I do not understand a single word being said. Everywhere there are lush farms and picturesque homes and sagely looking doctors giving advice, as if anyone in the US can afford to go to a doctor. Just the worst 

8 minutes ago, MoS said:

This is apropos nothing but since you all are watching a cable show: I have been in the US for near 7 months now, and dear Lord, you all have the absolute worst commercials. Forget like the UK, I have watched cable tv in Singapore and those ads are hundred times better even though I do not understand a single word being said. Everywhere there are lush farms and picturesque homes and sagely looking doctors giving advice, as if anyone in the US can afford to go to a doctor. Just the worst 

Last month during the Harry/Megan/Oprah interview, those in the UK who wanted to watch it live were forced to stream the American broadcast, including commercials. Thousands of tweets from people who have never in their lives seen an advertisement for medicine. Another nice window into how insane this country is.