Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 04/12 - 04/18 Roman Reigns is the Dream Crusher, the Tribal Chief AND the Head of the Table.

KawadaSmile

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, MoS said:

You don't really think of Cesaro as a big guy but when he came face to face with Roman, it was striking just how much taller he was

He's definitely one of those sneaky big guys that you never think of that way.  

Also it appears that our boy Jim Cornette had the predicable Bad Opinions on the Bianca/Sasha match. Not only did he compare it to the NBA  having a WBNA game headline the finals, he also made sure the YouTube thumbail for the segment was cartoon versions of  them holding basketballs in the most dog whistley way possible.

2 hours ago, sek69 said:

He's definitely one of those sneaky big guys that you never think of that way.  

Also it appears that our boy Jim Cornette had the predicable Bad Opinions on the Bianca/Sasha match. Not only did he compare it to the NBA  having a WBNA game headline the finals, he also made sure the YouTube thumbail for the segment was cartoon versions of  them holding basketballs in the most dog whistley way possible.

Jim Cornette sucks and the WNBA rules.

I saw Cesaro live for the first time at the ROH show outside Philly when the ROH/ CZW angle was starting, It was the match where he beat Chris Daniels and got a handshake, Then he fucked ROH and helped Hero and CZW win the main event 6 man that had Super Dragon in it.

All that to say, Cesaro TOWERED over everyone else there. He's a giant man.

On 4/17/2021 at 8:55 PM, ButchReedMark said:

I remember meeting William Regal. I'm 6'1 so I'm not tiny, but he was at least 6'4. Really surprised me. 

On 4/17/2021 at 9:10 PM, sek69 said:

Conversely I met Kurt Angle at a TNA house show in Podunk WV and was taken aback that he was just about the same size as me. In my brain a pro wrestler who was a gold medalist would have dwarfed me. 

On 4/18/2021 at 1:55 AM, SirEdger said:

My best friend also met Kurt at a TNA house show in Quebec City around 2007 and while he has a good built, he isn't that tall and I was surprised to see on the picture he took with Kurt that Kurt wasn't much taller than him

On 4/18/2021 at 4:04 AM, Johnny Sorrow said:

I saw Cesaro live for the first time at the ROH show outside Philly when the ROH/ CZW angle was starting, It was the match where he beat Chris Daniels and got a handshake, Then he fucked ROH and helped Hero and CZW win the main event 6 man that had Super Dragon in it.

All that to say, Cesaro TOWERED over everyone else there. He's a giant man.

On 4/18/2021 at 11:38 AM, NintendoLogic said:

I saw Kane in an airport a few years ago. I didn't approach him since he was in the middle of a conversation, but he only looked to be a few inches taller than me. I'd peg him at about 6'5. Certainly nowhere near 7 feet tall.

One time I was at an amusement park and Austin Aries was there but he was too short to go on any of the grown up rides.  He just ended up sitting on the kiddie train going around in circles with a really sad expression on his face and eating a banana. I know for sure it was him, because he wasn't wearing a mask.