Pro Wrestling Only

GWE Video: Where can I find footage? (OP UPDATED: 5/4)

hirochan60

Is mostly non-wrestling and random sumo stuff, but has a ton of camcorder Inoki/RJPW/Onita content that wasn't televised/is VERY difficult to find publicly.

TigerMask666

Has a huge amount of Joshi discs and tapes uploaded publicly including huge JWP/AJW dumps. 

Manjigatame

Has a lot of hard to come by ZERO-One and general Puro content. Also has custom collections for some lesser NOAH wrestlers that might prove useful. 

FMWdojo

I mean, it's kinda obvious, isn't it? A lot of FMW stuff, official tapes, etc. 

Al Balog

Posts a ton of early 2000's AJPW. Found basically Muto's entire Champion Carnival stuff here.

Matt D

Is the man when it comes to camcorder/vintage wrestling clips.

Pro Wrestling Gold Mine

Has some solid Sabu collections alongside some very obscure indies.

hkkaneWM2012

Has a lot of mid-2000's NOAH.

• 3 months later...

Posted this over on the YouTube channels thread, but it probably belongs here, too:

q8wrestling (YouTube channel). 

Recent uploads : Inoki v Schultz, Piper v Orndorff, RnRs/Fantastics v Steiners/Koloff/Russian Assassin (1988), Ladd v Kamala, Andre v Schultz, Snuka v Stevens (MSG 1982), Gino v Kerry, Backlund v Patera the list goes on and on and on. Highly recommended.

Would also suggest a few more guys I've found recently:

S級7位 キング 

Has a ton of fairly random but interesting Japanese fancams and obscure matches.

Wrestlistory

Weird one: been uploading purely WWF stuff for five years before dumping out a ton of very early UWF 1.0. fancams and undercard outings. Some really interesting insights here.

Jolana Doe

Youtube channel of the awesome PuroArchive, who uploads and preserves lots of completely unheard of and very rare Japanese indie shows. A lot of stuff that isn't online at all....until now. This is already on the OP but Archive.com is not the easiest site to watch stuff on. 

John Gjoni

Posts a lot of random stuff, but namely American indies and Japanese promotions like IGF, FMW, etc.