Autistic Dragon

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Western States Wrestling Episode 12

From the KFDA-TV Studio in Amarillo Texas 

Airing live at Noon on WTBS Channel 17

The usual montage of Western States action set to "Into the fire" by Dokken opens the show ending on a shot of WSW Heavyweight Champion Jumbo Tsuruta.

We cut to Steve Stack & commissioner Frank Duesk standing in front of a joint WSW and NWA banner.

Stack: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another exciting episode of Western States Wrestling at High Noon sanctioned by the National Wrestling Alliance, the premier governing body of professional wrestling the world over. We have an amazing show for you today culminating in a face-to-face confrontation between WSW Heavyweight Champion Jumbo Tsuruta, his manager Tojo Yamamoto & the man who will challenge Mr Tsuruta for that Championship, "Dirty" Dutch Mantell.  But before we get to that I'm being joined by the commissioner of Western States Wrestling, Mr Frank Dusek & Frank I understand you have a announcement regarding the horrible incident regarding the Moondogs last week.

Duesk: That's right Steve. As NWA president Bill Watts said on Contental last night there have been a series of meetings among the NWA Board of Directors & i myself had a personal meeting with President Watts. I can report the following ruling, First as Sullivan is clearly the ringleader of the Dungeon of Doom he as been fined 50,000 dollars, failure to pay by next week will see suspended without pay until he does & the Moondogs being stripped of the WSW Tag Team Titles. Furthermore the entire Dungeon of Doom is banned from Western States television for a entire month starting now. As Mr Watts also said he & the Board are working on a solution to the chaos running rampant throughout the NWA and when that solution has been reached i will rely it & its affects on WSW to you myself. Thank you for your patience and enjoy the rest of the show.

Duesk leaves to a sizeable ovation.

Stack: Well it's good to know something is getting done about all this craziness. Well folks let's lighten the mood with our first match.

The Fort Bragg Brotherhood defeat The Texas Outlaws when Kernodle pins Outlaw #2 with a neckbreaker.

Commercial break-Steve Stack runs down the Western States live events for this coming week.

We return to Steve Stack being joined by NWA World Jr Heavyweight Champion Eric Embry.

Stack: Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time is the reigning NWA World Jr Heavyweight Champion Eric Embry & i must say sir you have a rather rough week ahead of you. First you defend against Steve Doll at the Sports Arena later today than if you emerge victorious from that encounter it on to Baton Rouge for a clash with the man known only as the Rebel.

Embry: If I emerge victorious at the Sports Arena? Steve Stack you must not have been paying much attention because Radiance has been whipping the Glamorless Boys all over the territory for months now.

Stack: With all due respect sir I remind you that Mr Doll defeated your partner Doug Somers to earn this opportunity.

Embry: Steve Stack if you ever interrupt me again your Champion interviewing privileges are PERMANENTLY revoked. Secondly that only happened because Doug was checking on some fan in the front row who was choking on his neck fat and as he was going to help the poor slob Doll rolled him up with both hands full of tights,put his feet on the ropes and if it wasn't for the ref counting faster than this Texas idiots shoot their shot in bed Doug would've kicked out anyway!

Stack: Now that's enough i now for a fact none of that happened.

Embry: How do you know? You weren't even there!

Stack: Were you?

Embry: .....SHUT UP!

Embry storms away to a torrent of boos.

Stack: (shakes his head) Let's head to the ring for our next match.

Match 2

"Killer" Tim Brooks w/"General" Skandar Akbar defeats Naiche (Native American jobber) with a second rope leg drop 

Akbar cuts a promo saying since adding One Man Gang Devastation Inc has been unstoppable! It's only a matter of time till they hold all the gold in WSW. Stack points out that Kendall Windham should be returning soon causing a large pop from the crowd. Akbar dismissed it saying "That beanpoll will stick to playing with the horsies on daddy's ranch if he knows what's good for him"  before leading Brooks away.

Commercial 

Match 3

Steve Doll defeats "Tough" Topher Pressley  with a Missle Dropkick 

Doll cuts a promo promising everyone he'll not only become the new NWA World Jr Heavyweight Champion but achieve the impossible by shutting Embry up!

Stack: Alright folks get ready because up next both halve of the Western States Heavyweight Championship match will be in action.

Commercial

Match 4

"Dirty" Dutch Mantell defeats "Cruel" Cameron Nowell with the Tennessee Chainsaw 

Dutch joins Steve Stack at the announcer's booth for the main event.

Western States Heavyweight Champion Jumbo Tsuruta w/Tojo Yamamoto defeats Salomon Martinez with the Tiger Suplex 

Stack: The face-to-face confrontation when we come back.

Commercial break-Steve Stack runs down the card for the Sports Arena later today 

The South Pacific Connection vs The Texas Outlaws 

Jason the Terrible w/"Taskmaster" Kevin vs Rufus "Freight Train" Jones 

Sunny War Cloud vs Kendo Nagasaki w/Tojo Yamamoto 

Non title 

Western States Television Champion "Black Bullet" Shaska Whatley w/Slick vs "The Haitian Sensation" Tyree Pride 

One Man Gang w/"General" Skandar Akbar vs "The Unpredictable" Dick Slater 

Number 1 contenders Texas Tornado match 

The Fort Bragg Brotherhood vs Karachi Vice w/"General" Skandar Akbar 

NWA World Jr Heavyweight Championship 

"The Flamboyant" Eric Embry(c) vs Steve Doll 

Western States Heavyweight Championship 

Jumbo Tsuruta(c) w/Tojo Yamamoto vs "Dirty Dutch Mantell 

Bell time 3pm tickets still available 

We return to challenger & Champion glaring at each other across the announcer's booth.

Dusek: Ladies and gentlemen, as you all know today at the Sports Arena Dutch Mantell challenges Jumbo Tsuruta for the Western States Heavyweight Championship. Gentlemen the contract is signed,you've both had weeks to think about this match. If either of you have anything to get off your chest now's the time. Dutch as the challenger you may go first.

Dutch: Thank you Steve. Ya know Mr Tsuruta it occurs to me that this is the first time you & i have ever had a proper conversation so permit me to properly introduce myself. My name it Dutch Mantell. I was born & raised in Oil Trough Texas. I've been a professional Wrassler since the year of our lord 1972 and I've the 14 years since chasing my dream all over this great country. I've missed celebrating birthdays. I've spending holidays with my family because I was too busy chasing the dream. On now that dream has lead me to Western States Wrestling. Now that dream had lead me to you Jumbo Tsuruta and I will stand here in front of God & everybody and say that you are easily one of the greatest wrasslers alive today. My God man you ain't been pinned since you got here but it doesn't matter. All that matters is that today at the Sports Arena in front of 3500 screaming Texans my chase finally comes to a end when I become the new Western States Heavyweight Champion!

He shoves the mic into Tojo's chest as the crowd explodes in cheers.

Tojo takes a minute staring off into space before his eyes land on Mantell and he seems briefly surprised as if he didn't see him standing there.

Tojo: Oh you're done? You're whining was so pathetically boring Papa-san had to tune you out to preserve my sanity. You think we care how many holidays you spend with the mongrol race you call family? You think it matters to us how long you you been in this business? The fact you've been in it so long and still haven't caught your dream yet just speaks to what a loser you are. But mentally retarded failure you may be you said one thing right, your chase does indeed end today. It ends as it was always meant to. With you lying in a broken heap at the feet of the man destined to be the first,last & ONLY Western States Heavyweight Champion of the modern era.. Jumbo Tsuruta!

Tojo slams the mic on the table and starts yelling in Dutch's face causing Mantell to push him back which causes Jumbo to get in his face. We go off the air with security pulling them apart in a desperate attempt to save the Sports Arena main event.

The NWA is cracking down! Dungeon of Doom banned along with a hefty fine. Sounds like Texas justice.

Fort Bragg Brotherhood gets the show going with a nice win.

LOL, I knew when Embry won the Jr. title it meant more mic time. Funny promo.

Brooks puts in his work tonight as Akbar promises more devastation. 

Doll tunes up for his shot at Embry. I wonder if their partners will get involved? Lot of heat here. 

Dutch and Jumbo look sharp as they gear up for their big title showdown. Solid face off that sold a few more tickets. Can't wait for this match. 

Up next, the Sports Arena! 

Awesome show.  I like how you tied in Watts and chaos across the entire NWA.  Sullivan being fined 50,000 and suspended is interesting.  He will either steal the money or just go on to torment another promotion.  This one is good to watch!

Embry was awesomely rude on the mic today!  It will be interesting to see if he is still the champ when the week is done.  

Dutch-Jumbo.... Solid feud going on here but Jumbo might just be a bit more than Dutch can handle.  We will see.  

Akbar and Devastation Inc seemed poised to take over for any missing heelish tactics with the Dungeon of Doom being out a week.

Western States Wrestling 

Sports Arena 

Amarillo Texas 

Bell time 3pm 

The South Pacific Connection defeat The Texas Outlaws when Siva pinned Outlaw #1 with a jumping headbutt 

Jason the Terrible w/"Taskmaster" Kevin Sullivan defeats Rufus "Freight Train" Jones when Jones tried to headbutt Jason but hurt himself on the hockey mask leaving him open for a running diving headbutt 

Kendo Nagasaki w/Tojo Yamamoto defeats Sunny War Cloud when Tojo tripped Sunny causing him to stumble into a thrust kick 

Non title 

Western States Television Champion "Black Bullet" Shaska Whatley w/Slick & "The Haitian Sensation" Tyree Pride wrestled to a 15 time limit draw 

Intermission limited tickets for next week's event sold 

"The Unpredictable" Dick Slater defeats One Man Gang w/"General" Skandar Akbar by dq when OMG shoved Alex Perez when he tried to separate them in the corner. Frank Dusek came down after OMG & Slater were seperated & said if Akbar didn't want OMG suspended for 30 days he had to pay WSW & Perez 5,000 dollars EACH!

Number 1 contender Texas Tornado match 

The Fort Bragg Brotherhood defeat Karachi Vice w/"General" Skandar Akbar. Kirchner lowbridged Makahn as Gamma had Kernodle in the Camel Clutch he then ran over and pulled Gamma off of Kernodle and into the Cobra Clutch! With Kernodle blocking Makahn & Dusek having stuck around to keep an eye on Akbar Gamma had no help coming & was forced to submit.

Embry & Doll were accompanied by their respective partners but before Stack could begin the announcements Dusek took the house mic & said the match would not start until the non-combatents left. Simpson left after wishing his partner luck but Radiance pitched a fit until Dusek stated he was perfectly willing to levy another fine which finally convinced Somers to leave complaining of "injustice" the whole way.

NWA World Jr Heavyweight Championship 

"The Flamboyant" Eric Embry(c) defeats Steve Doll by dodging a Missle Dropkick & hitting a piledriver. Earlier in the match Embry took the title and threatend to walk out but Dusek got on the house mic and said he was waving Embry's "Championship advantage" meaning if Embry didn't answer the 10 count he would lose the title!

Western States Heavyweight Championship 

Jumbo Tsuruta w/Tojo Yamamoto defeats "Dirty" Dutch Mantell. The fans were firmly behind Mantell as he threw everything he had at the champion. But Tsuruta weathered Mantell's brawling offense & used his superior technique to wear his challenger down. After 20+ minutes of intense action Tsuruta slipped out of a Tennessee Chainsaw attempt & hit a lightning fast Tiger Suplex for the win. The crowd gave Mantell a standing ovation as he pulled himself up & after a brief staredown offerd a handshake that was somewhat surprisingly accepted. Mantell then left the ring walking up the aisle with his head held high while Jumbo held the Western States Heavyweight Championship high over his head.

Wow... the NWA officials are on the rampage.  Dusek comes down right away and suspends or fines on the spot.  Maybe the NWA is having money problems.  LOL

Jumbo is a very interesting wrestler.  He is with Tojo but is usually very respectable to his opponents.  Here he accepts the handshake from Dutch!  I like it a lot but wonder what Tojo thinks about it.

Embry survives the first big match of the week... can he beat the Rebel next?

Pride in a draw with Whatley... he deserves a title shot now.  Slick better start saving for his fine now as he might need to get invilved if the belt is on the line.

Rufus... what are you thinking.  YOu can't headbutt a hockey mask!  Very creative!!

Nice win for The Brotherhood!  Dusek still trying to earn some more cash for the NWA!!

19 minutes ago, kevinmcfl said:

Jumbo is a very interesting wrestler.  He is with Tojo but is usually very respectable to his opponents.  Here he accepts the handshake from Dutch!  I like it a lot but wonder what Tojo thinks about it.

I'm modeling Jumbo's character in Western States on the trope of the anime antagonist who searches for the "ultimate challenge". He considers himself a warrior in the Japanese style and all that entails. A large part of that is showing proper respect to a opponent who has PROVEN himself to possess sufficient skill and or "fighting spirit". He doesn't show any such respect to the jobbers because those matches are too easy.His relationship with the rest of Zaibatsu is a mixture of "I'm in a foreign land & I'm sticking with my countrymen" and in a way using them to weed out the "unworthy" challengers. Also he's not proud of it but on some level Tojo's shittalking amuses him.

Great TV leading into this week's show, I really enjoyed Embry's promo! 

The NWA is putting on a united front against all these heels getting out of hand....I love it!

Fun promo from Tojo and a great way to end the show and make me go buy a ticket to the show tonight!

Jason the Terrible continues to impress each week.

Can't wait to see Tyree challenge Shaska for the TV title!

Dick Slater manages a win over the Gang....even if it was a DQ, it was still impressive he didn't go down in defeat like everyone else has so far.

Nice win for the Fort Bragg Brotherhood over the Karachi Vice who had been on quite a roll recently.

Embry retains! I'm sure he'll have plenty to say about it soon.

Jumbo retains....I've enjoyed him being a heel champion with some honor....thanks for the explanation.

SPC are on a hot streak. Yet another team to watch out for.

It takes guts to headbutt a man with a hockey mask or maybe Freight Train was just caught up in the moment. Either way, that's quite a visual. 

I think Pride might have earned himself a TV title shot by taking Whatley to the limit. 

I can totally get behind a Slater/OMG feud.

Dusek isn't playing around tonight! 

Fort Bragg Brotherhood defiantly earned that title shot with that big win over Karachi Vice.

Embry tried to pull out all the tricks against Doll. However, I have to give him props, he ends up with a clean win. 

Man, Jumbo and Dutch give the fans one heck of a main event. Jumbo retains in a very hard fought match and gives Dutch his respect. I liked your explanation of Jumbo. Very deep. 

The fans got their money's worth tonight. I wonder who's next for Jumbo? 

Author's note, Trying something a little different this loop.

WSW House Shows 

7-26-1986 Fair Park Coluseam Lubbock TX 

7-28-1986 Civic Auditorium Albuquerque NM 

7-30-1986 The Myriad Oklahoma city OK 

"Taskmaster" Kevin Sullivan defeats Rufus "Freight Train" Jones with the Double stomp 

"The Haitian Sensation" Tyree Pride defeats Doug Vines w/Slick with the Flying Bodypress 

Jeff Sword w/Slick defeats Sunny War Cloud after Slick distracted Sunny by putting on his headdress and dancing on the apron allowing Sword to retrieve a bike chain and clock Sunny with it.

"The Polynesian Prince" Siva Afi defeats "Pretty Boy" Doug Somers with a jumping headbutt 

Non title 

"The Latin Heartthrob" Al Perez defeats Western States Television Champion "Black Bullet" Shaska Whatley w/Slick by c.o when Whatley was knocked to the floor Slick handed him his title and the two calmly left 

Cocoa Samoa and Western States Tag Team Champion Moondog Rex w/"Taskmaster" Kevin Sullivan fought to a double dq. Sullivan joined the brawl bringing out Siva Afi which brought out Spot which lead to...

Non title 

Western States Tag Team Champions The Moondogs w/"Taskmaster" Kevin Sullivan defeat The South Pacific Connection when Sullivan took advantage of all four men brawling to sneak onone of the Moondogs bones in the ring 

The Fort Bragg Brotherhood defeat Dungeon of Doom (Abdullah the Butcher & Jason the Terrible) w/"Taskmaster" Kevin Sullivan when Sullivan tried to hit Kernodle with a chair but he ducked & the chair hit Abby instead!

WSW House Shows 

7-27-1986 The Coluseam El Paso TX 

7-29-1986 Denver Auditorium Denver CO 

7-31-1986 Civic Center Tulsa OK 

Steve Doll defeats Tojo Yamamoto with a Missle Dropkick 

Steve Simpson defeats "The Great" Gamma Singh w/"General" Skandar Akbar with a cross-body off the top rope 

"Killer" TimBrooks w/"General" Skandar Akbar defeats Chris Youngblood with a second rope legdrop 

"Wild Tiger" Kim Duk w/Tojo Yamamoto defeats Mark Youngblood when a flag shot to the back from Tojo lead to a double arm suplex 

Jimmy Jack Funk vs Chicky Starr never got started they started brawling in the aisle way and never made it to the ring 

One Man Gang w/"General" Skandar Akbar defeats Scott "Hog" Irwin with the 747 

"The Pride of Montague County" Johnny Mantell defeats Kendo Nagasaki w/ Tojo Yamamoto by dq when Nagasaki sprayed mist into Mantell's eyes in front of the referee 

Terry Funk & "The Unpredictable" Dick Slater defeat Zaibatsu (Western States Heavyweight Champion Jumbo Tsuruta & Mr Pogo) w/Tojo Yamamoto when Slater pinned Pogo with a swinging neckbreaker. After the match Slater was seen having a staredown with Jumbo and making the "belt around his waist" gesture 

The sight of Slick putting on the headdress and dancing cracked me up. 

Looks like something might be brewing between Whatley and Perez. 

Loved the impromptu tag match. Nice bonus for the fans.

Fort Bragg Brotherhood gets a huge win over Dungeon of Doom. Are the Moondogs next? 

Glamor Boys each pick up a nice solo win. 

Brooks shows he's a man that can still get the job done.

JJF and Chicky seems to be just getting started. This is going to be a great feud.

OMG continues his dominance.

Oh man, Mantell gets the mist tonight. 

Slater going after Jumbo could be a game changer. 

Nice job running 2 loops. Your roster defiantly pulled it off. 

You have done such a great job of building up Western States and all of its wrestlers that even though you have a smaller roster you are able to divide it into an A group and a B group and give the fans in each arena a qulaity show.

In my opinion, your heels are the center of the show and that is awesome.  Slick with the Headdress, Sullivan and his Army with all the chaos like the dog bone, OMG dominating ... its like they are one step ahead.  

That being said, it would be hard for any of your heel factions to deal with the Funks and Slater.  

Great job of getting everyone right where they belong.

Two loops, both with very solid cards!

Count me in as being thoroughly entertained at the thought of Slick in the head dress dancing as a distraction! Slick is a manager that I think doesn't always get enough credit for how entertaining he was and you're doing a great job with him here in WSW!

Killer Brooks was a staple in Texas, glad to see him active here and picking up wins.

Funk and Slater make a helluva team!

Western States Wrestling Episode 13

From the KFDA-TV Studio in Amarillo Texas 

Airing live at Noon on WTBS Channel 17

August 1 1986

The usual opening montage of Western States action set to "Into the fire" by Dokken opens the show ending on a shot of WSW Heavyweight Champion Jumbo Tsuruta.

We cut to Steve Stack standing in front of a joint WSW and NWA banner.

Stack: Hello everyone and welcome to another exciting episode of Western States Wrestling at High Noon sanctioned by the National Wrestling Alliance, the premier governing body of professional wrestling the world over. We have a incredible show ahead of us today. "The Latin Heartthrob" Al Perez will be here as will The Devil's Duo who of course will be accompanied by their manager Slick. Chicky Starr takes on The Lone Wolf. And in our massive main event, making his television debut "The Unpredictable" Dick Slater *Huge pop* will go one with "Killer" Tim Brooks with Skandar Akbar in his corner. Also later I'll have a major announcement about future plans of WSW and the NWA. But before all that let's get down to ring for our first match and another television debut, "The Polynesian Prince" Siva Afi!

Match 1

"The Polynesian Prince" Siva Afi w/Cocoa Samoa defeats The Midnight Stalker (Tyree Pride in a mask) with a jumping headbutt 

The SPC makes their way to the interview area.

Stack: Very impressive. Siva Afi for the fans at home who don't know you what brings you to Western States & what's your relationship with Cocoa Samoa?

Siva: Well first of all Steve Stack I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome I've received so far and as for your questions they essentially have the same answer. Ya see before the AWA excisted in its current form it was the USWA & it was in the USWA that I met Cocoa Samoa & through our shared culture & views on professional wrestling we came together as a tag team, The South Pacific Connection. We went to war together many times and while we didn't always win we always had each other's backs. We kept touch after Cocoa decided to pursue opportunities elsewhere and the day he signed with Western States he called me to celebrate. But as I'm tuning it to watch he does what do I see? Him & his friends in the Tribal Nation being assaulted by a band of lunatics calling themselves Dungeon of Doom *Boos* well when the time came to part ways with the AWA i knew excactly where I was needed. I packed my bags caught the first plane to Texas and signed on the dotted line. The South Pacific Connection is back & i intend to aide my brother Cocoa & his friends against anyone who thinks they can mess with'em!

Stack: Well Cocoa it's a great time to have some backup because after weeks of waiting next week you get your shot, you one-on-one with Shaska Whatley for the Western States Television Championship.

Cocoa: That's right Steve and I know that dancing clown Slick will be there to help his man like he does every match but with my brother Siva, The Tribal Nation & these fans behind me i will become the next Western States Television Champion!

The SPC leave to a rousing ovation.

Commercial break-Steve Stack runs down the Western States live events for this coming week 

We return to Steve Stack joined by The Devil's Duo & Slick.

Stack: Welcome back fans as you can see I'm being joined by Slick & his team the Devil's Duo. Slick it seems your "main man" Shaska Whatley has quite the challenge in store for him next week.

Slick: Ow come off it Stack-a-lack. Do you or any of these whisky swilling John Wayne wanna be's think that coconut eater who can't even figure out how to put on a pair of wrestling boots has a chance of beating the "Black Bullet" Nah-nah baby. Ya see the TV Title is just the beginning for Black Diamond Talent Agency, the best is yet to come & if for some unfamidable reason you doubt the Slickster watch what my boys do to these Jive fools in the ring

Match 2

The Devil's Duo w/Slick defeat Skylar Odell & Terrell Samuel with the Devil's Bargin

Commercial 

Stack: Ladies and gentlemen I mentioned earlier that I had a announcement regarding future plans for WSW and the NWA. First following the success of the Great American Bash the NWA Board of Directors alongside the various promoters have agreed to hold at least one more joint Supershow before the end of the year. The details are still being negotiated. But what can be said for certain is this, on Labor Day Monday September 6th Western States Wrestling will hold the Labor Day Spectacular. This event will take place at the Sports Arena here in Amarillo Texas and shall be broadcast on local affiliates throughout the Western States territory. In order to ensure the athletes are in fighting shape there will be no episode of WSW or Sports Arena show on Sunday September 5th. In order to ensure WSW's first solo Supershow is as great as it can possibly be Commissioner Dusek is currently negotiating to have all the major NWA World titles defended. Western States Wrestling is proud to work with our sister promotions in the National Wrestling Alliance and will continue to do so in order to present the best possible product not just for fans of WSW but for all NWA territories. I know that's a lot to take in folks so while we process it let's enjoy our next match.

Match 3

"The Latin Heartthrob" Al Perez defeats Nathan Homewood with the bridging German Suplex 

Commercial 

We return to Steve Stack joined by Chicky Starr 

Stack: Folks my guest at this time is Chicky Starr and sir I'll be frank, I'm amazed you weren't suspended for your heinous action at the Great American Bash. What possessed you to stick a lit cigar into another man's eyes?

Starr: Man's eye? Strange i meant to put it in Jimmy Jack Funk's eye. *Thunderous boos* I kid of course, it's quite simple really so much so that even a Funk could understand. That Cabron cost me the chance to become the first Western States Television Champion all I did was return the favor. I can't imagine why everyone's so upset it's not like anything of value was damaged after all. Just a Funk & lord knows wrestling doesn't need another of those running around.

Starr heads to the ring to deafening boos.

Match 4

Chicky Starr vs The Lone Wolf never got started as Wolf pounced on Starr as he was getting into the ring. He pounded on Starr before throwing him to the floor before standing center ring & tearing his mask off to reveal...JIMMY JACK FUNK! FUNK CLIMBS THE ROPES AND DIVES ONTO STARR ON THE FLOOR! SECURITY IS TRYING TO PULL FUNK OFF STARR AS THE FANS ARE GOING CRAZY! STARR USES THE TIME FUNK IS FIGHTING OFF SECURITY TO SCURRY TO THE BACK! 

Funk sprints to the interview area and grabs Stacks mic.

JJ: CHICKY STARR YOU CAN RUN BOY BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE! I'VE TALKED IT OUT WITH COMMISSIONER DUSEK AND AT THE SPORTS ARENA TODAY IT'S YOU AND ME IN A AMARILLO STREET FIGHT!

Funk slams the mic on the table and rushes to the back in hot pursuit.

Stack: Frankly folks i'm not sure Chicky Starr will make it to the Sports Arena. Let's take our final commercial break to let things settle & when we come back it's the television debut of Dick Slater!

Commercial break-Steve Stack runs down the card for the Sports Arena later today 

Rufus "Freight Train" Jones vs The Midnight Stalker 

Sunny War Cloud & The South Pacific Connection vs Black Diamond Talent Agency w/Slick 

"The Haitian Sensation" Tyree Pride vs "Wild Tiger" Kim Duk w/Tojo Yamamoto 

"The Latin Heartthrob" Al Perez vs Jason the Terrible w/"Taskmaster" Kevin Sullivan 

The Fort Bragg Brotherhood vs The Super Destroyers 

One Man Gang w/"General" Skandar Akbar vs "Dirty" Dutch Mantell 

Amarillo Street Fight 

Jimmy Jack Funk vs Chicky Starr 

The Funk Brothers & "The Unpredictable" Dick Slater vs Zaibatsu (Western States Heavyweight Champion Jumbo Tsuruta,Kendo Nagasaki & Mr Pogo)

Bell time 3pm tickets still available 

Before the main event Skandar Akbar barges into the interview area and takes the mic

Akbar: I just want all the Western States fans waiting to hear that corrupt,incompetent bootlicker Frank Dusek strip the Moondogs of the Western States Tag Team Titles & fire Kevin Sullivan than I've got great news for you. While I was paying a 10k fine I was unjustly levied I took the liberty of paying Sullivan's fine while I was at it. So don't worry folks you'll be watching Sullivan and the rest of Dungeon of Doom massacre your heroes for a long time to come. Hahaha 

Match 5

Main event 

"The Unpredictable" Dick Slater defeats "Killer" Tim Brooks w/"General " Skandar Akbar by dq when the rest of Devastation Inc stormed the ring & attacked Slater while he had Brooks in the Figure Four. A brief 3-1 beat down ensued until Dutch Mantell & The Long Riders arrived. The show goes off the air with all 8 men brawling while security try to separate them.

It's so great seeing the SPC together again! I would love to see them get a title run. You do an outstanding job with continuity. 

Slick has a lot to say and the Devil's Duo back it all up. 

I'm all for another joint NWA card. 

WSW gets its long awaited supershow. Labor Day can't come soon enough. 

Al Perez is a great hand to have here. 

Chicky continues to get some serious heat.

Always loved a good masked man surprise. The fans blow the roof off the place as JJF pulls one over on Chicky. Will things get settled in a street fight? Man, that's going to be a fight. 

Akbar in cahoots with Sullivan? Wow! Watch out WSW! 

Wild Texas brawl to end the show. Slater is going to have an amazing run here. 

Western States Wrestling 

Sports Arena 

Amarillo Texas 

Bell time 3pm 

Rufus "Freight Train" Jones defeats The Midnight Stalker with the Freight Train 

Black Diamond Talent Agency w/Slick defeat Sunny War Cloud & The South Pacific Connection when Whatley struck Sunny with the title belt as the referee was breaking up a brawl between The Devil's Duo & The South Pacific Connection 

"The Haitian Sensation" Tyree Pride defeats "Wild Tiger" Kim Duk w/Tojo Yamamoto by dq when Kevin Sullivan cam through the crowd retrieved the Golden Spike from the timekeeper's table and hit Pride with it in clear view of the referee. Duk & Tojo shrugged & left as Sullivan continued the assault until Al Perez ran down to help. This brought out Jason which lead to...

Jason the Terrible w/"Taskmaster" Kevin Sullivan defeats "The Latin Heartthrob" Al Perez with the Northern Lights Bomb after a shot with the Golden Spike from Sullivan behind the referee's back 

Intermission,  limited tickets for next week's event sold 

The Fort Bragg Brotherhood defeat The Super Destroyers when the Super Ds tried a double back body drop on Kernodle he countered with a inside cradle on SD#1. SD#2 tried to hold onto his partners hand but was tackled by Kirchner allowing Kernodle to get the pin

One Man Gang w/"General" Skandar Akbar defeats "Dirty" Dutch Mantell with the 747. Akbar instructed OMG to continue the attack after the bell & the big man didn't need to be told twice. He pounded on Mantell for a bit & seemed to be going for a second 747 until KENDALL WINDHAM ran down with a chair! A few stiff shots rocked the man mountain & a lariat sent him over the top rope to the delight of the crowd & the fury of Akbar.

Amarillo Street Fight

Chicky Starr defeats Jimmy Jack Funk after Kendo Nagasaki came down & sprayed mist into Funk's eyes allowing Starr to hit a piledriver on a chair. JJ'S "cousins" ran out to get ahold of Nagasaki which brought out Jumbo & Pogo which brought out Slater which lead to...

The Funk Brothers & "The Unpredictable" Dick Slater vs Zaibatsu (Western States Heavyweight Champion Jumbo Tsuruta,Kendo Nagasaki & Mr Pogo) w/Tojo Yamamoto went to a 45 minute time limit draw. Slater made a point of going after Jumbo whenever he could. The men kept brawling after the bell requiring security & even a few wrestlers to break up.

First for the TV show...

Liked seeing the SPC together.  Cocoa and Shaska is a bout I could see going either way.

Really liked the Slick interview. ... Stack a lack!!

Looking forward to working with you and Gene again.  It was awesome doing the Bash.

Jimmy Jack was fuming!

Akbar and Sullivan means trouble for everyone else!

To the Sports Arena:

I might have said this beofre but I think you hit on something with Rufus in the opener.

Pride is really getting a shot here in his feud with Sullivan.  He better be careful what he asks for.

HUGE win for the Brotherhood

OMG is a MONSTER.  Not sure Kendell Windham can slow him down one bit!

Jimmy Jack got Pearl Harbored!  I bet their will be revenge

Great main event

Tv

Slick is on fire here, always great to see slick. Love to see jimmy jack been as crazy as the other Funks. Great piece of writing there. Devastation Incoropation vs the Funks an Slater should be fun and crazy to follow.

Amarillo show

Slicks crew using the title belt to get the win surly means payback is coming.

The Fort Bragg Brotherhood  get the second part of the show off to a hot start.

Gang gets a dominating win to further his dominance.

Kendo costing Jimmy Jack the street fight leading to a brawl and then our main event is a very nice piece of booking. 

Freight Train vs. The Midnight Stalker, that sounds better than a superhero movie. 

After that match, I'm hoping for a SPC/Devil's Duo feud.

OH no, Sullivan has his golden spike back and Pride gets nailed with it. 

Now Perez feels it. Somebody is going to have to get that spike and bury it someplace. 

The Fort Bragg Brotherhood are racking up the wins. 

OMG with a decisive win over Dutch. Kendell makes the save tonight but I fear for his life when OMG gets a hold of him. 

The mist is the only thing that could stop JJF from beating up Chicky. I'm sure Kendo is going to pay the price. 

Awesome main event! That 6 man tag gave the fans their money's worth. I cant wait for Slater/Jumbo.